Yellow Faced Whip Snake Breeders? Or anyone selling?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabatron

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I work at the Australian Reptile Park and i am in love with elapids and venomous snakes. unfortunately if i ever want to be a venom keeper i need a hell of a lot of experience to stand out. I have had no venomous snake handling experience apart from a snappy juvenile brown tree snake. in looking to get a yellow faced whipsnake because 1. i find them a beautiful snake and like the fact that they are an active snake and not a pythons itting on a branch all day 2. they are mildly venomous and would be a great starter snake in regards to getting experience with venomous elapids.
anyway the point of this post is to suss out if anyone knows any breeders or anyone looking to sell a yellow faced whip snake. i am just about to renew my licence so will be able to buy the snake in about 2 weeks.
thanks in advance for any useful information :)

Hi Gabatron,
Sorry but I can not help you. Anyway... today I visited the Australian Reptile Park! I also visited the venomous snake show! By any chance did you host the show.
Thanks,
James (Reptilemaniac)

hey reptilemaniac, no i dont host the show (i wish i did) i only volunteer in the venom department and help with cleaning and other duties like that. I havnt been able to handle any venomous snakes yet and it will be a long till i can which sucks. but hoped you liked the show anyway! did he have a cobra or just the brown tree and the rattler?

@ waruikazi. I dont know if dpeica's account is still online it says its suspended? i emailed him on his hotmail adress but dont know if he uses it either?

We have thai monacled cobras and 2 more kings at the park aswell. Loads more venomous snakes off display :)

I was there a week ago, I really enjoyed seeing all the exotics. Is work experience an option at the Park?

yeah you can volunteer if your over 18 but if your over 16 you can do a week of work experience. check out the website it should have more details

@ waruikazi. I dont know if dpeica's account is still online it says its suspended? i emailed him on his hotmail adress but dont know if he uses it either?

We have thai monacled cobras and 2 more kings at the park aswell. Loads more venomous snakes off display :)

I don't have the answers to those questions sorry.

alright thanks anyway..you wouldnt happen to have his mobile so i can text him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back