Young Diamond pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spazza

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just after some young diamond pics, we have a 8 month old female diamond and just wanted to see some others!!!!!!!

This 1 is about 16 months, got any pics of yours Spazza?

Attachments

• m3red.JPG
    m3red.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 52
Just after some young diamond pics, we have a 8 month old female diamond and just wanted to see some others!!!!!!!

She is not that young...18 months old, but it will give you an idea of what you've got to look forward too :)

Thats a lovely diamond Jagman. You keen letting yours roam the trees. I can never get my girl unwrapped out of it if I do that :D

Thats a lovely diamond Jagman. You keen letting yours roam the trees. I can never get my girl unwrapped out of it if I do that :D

Yer, I realised that after I took the picture, it took me the next 15 minutes just to get her unravelled and that was with help...lol.

Wow Jagman she is an absolutely amazing little girl!!! Exactly what I'd like to get for our next DP... I love the contrast of the bright yellow and then the white!! I would love a female like that as a girlfriend for my boy!! Can you pm me the details of where you got her etc???

Thanks for sharing this little beauty.... "Crikey"!!! ;)
Cheers,
Mell :D

This is our little girl.......

Attachments

• DSCF2084.jpg
    DSCF2084.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,153
  • DSCF1997.jpg
    DSCF1997.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,005
  • DSCF2096.jpg
    DSCF2096.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 42
Have put them up in a different thread but what the heck. Also after info from any breeders wether to use a timber or plastic hide for my girl if she lay's, have heard some carpets don't like the plastic?

The Female

The male.

Hope you like : )

Last edited:
Nice snake, is it an intergrade ? I hope you sterilised that tree first ;-)

She is not that young...18 months old, but it will give you an idea of what you've got to look forward too :)

Ahhhwhataday.jpg

OOOPS

I am so sorry, I had no idea they would be so big..If you can delete them, feel free.

anyways, 2 different pythons. The one in the cage actually escaped from her home and that's where I found her. Well the bird found her, I was wondering why he went bezerk when I put him in his cage and closed the door..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back