• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZEB JAG AVAILABLE NOW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaitlinK

* ~ rainbow serpents & dreamtime py's ~ *
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Listed George a few weeks back, had a buyer that pulled out, lack of funds. So here we ( George & I ) again.

Purchased George in October 2020 ( George of The Jungle lol ) from a breeder in Tingalpa. He's a special breed of Python with an unusual colour pattern. He was about 6 months old so now approximately 2 years old. At the time he was 70 mm in length. Now about 1.4/1,5 metres long.

I paid $900-00 for him. That was nearly a 50% discount from Breeder as he was relocating. A mutual friend recommended me, hence the discount.

I am asking $950-00 for George.

He is housed in a Reptile One Vivarium with a matching cabinet which was about $1,000-00 new. Vivarium dimensions 1.2 metres long X 1.2 metres high X .6 metres deep. Cabinet dimensions 1.20 metres wide X 0.65 meters high X .6 meters deep.

I am asking $600-00 for Vivarium and Cabinet.

Willing to sell both together as a package or separate.

Also, I have a Thermal Heating Ceramic Heater with Fluorescent UV Light and Temperature/Light Timer. Plus, scenery etc paid Approximately $1,000-00 all available for $550-00.

You will need a Licence which is easy to get.

George is now a grown boy and has grown into a very beautiful snake.

I'm reluctantly selling him as I am now a Shift worker, and I don't get much time with him. I used to be able to handle him with no problems but since I haven't paid him much attention, he tends to strike out at me.

If you would like to own a unique and beautiful snake, please contact me.

Attachments

• GEORGE 1.jpg
    GEORGE 1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 19
  • GEORGE 2.jpg
    GEORGE 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 24
  • GEORGE 3.jpg
    GEORGE 3.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 19
  • GEORGE 4.jpg
    GEORGE 4.jpg