'07 jags PICS!!!! (MAJOR DUW!!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all makes a compelling case to doubt the story of its origins to say the least.

Morphs are interesting but nothing compares to some of the locality coastals you guys have access to.

Nick

I find Morphs clouded with secrecy to be suspect, what is the harm with detailing the lineage?

Isnt funny how some want what the yanks have and they all want what we have, and yet we are told we need to follow their trends?

Good on ya Nick, I enjoy your posts.
Cheers
Adam.

All this JAG talk, politics and speculation is exciting me:D :D
Who really knows what we can come up with here in OZ, A lot of people
are selectively breeding this days and putting effort on their project, more herpers are breeding.
we may not hit the JAG gene but it's possible that we will, even possible to get something else, maybe even better in the future;) ahhhhh who knows..... All I know is that morelia future here in Oz is gonna be even more exciting.

Here's another pics of sibling that my mate owns, I happen to like her too:)

Kind Regards,
Joel
AntsfemRE.jpg

Antyfe.jpg

Antsdelight.jpg

NOW THOSE I WOULD CALL OZ JAGS , or reduced pattern proserpines ,
So very close to the real thing and almost too hard to tell the difference , now just loose the spot on the nose next breeding ??
is the pattern trait proven Joel ,?
and please post parent pics ,
because it is the vibrant adult colours that give Jags there appeal as well as the pattern ,
Roger

Last edited:
not up to your standard yet joel, but i think jag or not jags, there are some bloody stunning patterned coastals starting to show up, and the more that people breed for colour/pattern the better they are going to be,
i have posted some of these pics before, but i think over the next few years we are going to see a lot of interest coming back for the plain old coastals,

tiny12g5145.jpg

tiny12g4234.jpg

ivory10b5142.jpg

ivory1g5155.jpg

ivory2b4529.jpg

I am with jungleland there are some pretty cool color forms already starting to show up ..
i think judging by the response to this thread there is a lot of interest in this direction..

Here is part of a project I am working on, I think we are not that far off. There are a few herper's in Aust. now, that are very close to projucing very very Jag like animals!!
Roger, hey look... the spot on the nose has reduced in this one!!

JJheadshot.jpg

Regards,
Zac.

Have a look at that last cracker that joel posted ,:shock: very nice mate!

At the end of the day a HOT looking snake will allways sell, regardsless of what it is or what locale it is from.

On breeding some of these wild looking morelias together, one could only dream about what the outcome would look like.

Anyway , here is a pic of one of my favourite morelias that I own

Any more pics of that beauty Joel:D

There sure are some stunning animals in this thread

Nick

Attachments

• collection9l.jpg
    collection9l.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 113
Damn Nick!!!!

I love your ghosts, IMO they are the hottest Morelias getting around (kick albino bum) anychance you'll be selling any of them:D

Donk

I was too slack on the feeding side of things last year, so i have missed the boat on breeding them this season ( as in now lol ). I will have to wait untill next year :( Arh well the joys of breeding critters

nick

Attachments

• ghost2 (600 x 400).jpg
    ghost2 (600 x 400).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Joel, I agree totally. The next few years are going to be extremely exciting and hopefully we will be able to share in the excitement the rest of the reptile world has experienced over the last 10 years or so. Those Proserpines are just beautiful and are looking very Jag like indeed.
I find it very exciting as Jags and Carpondros are 2 of my favourite snakes so to see Jag like animals here is heartening.
I look forward to when the light background colour totally covers the body and the pattern is reduced to literally nothing. It isn't too far away I think.

Nice crtitters guys:)
Nick you know my thoughts about them ghost, send them my way anytime you feel like;)
I make sure I look after them for you.
Here's another project i'm looking forward on breeding, she's seem to amaze me everytime she shed, she's got jagish but not as reduced pattern but possess some awsome colour.
I'll put her with her sibling and will keep my fingers and legs cross, if it all works out on the reduced pattern and carries the brightness on offsprings mmmm I promise I will be one happy herper:D :D

Enjoy!

Joel
yearlingfem07.jpg

heres one of ours not a jag

Attachments

• P1010075.jpg
    P1010075.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 64
  • P1010073.jpg
    P1010073.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 69
nick, are they ghost darwins? what do they go for?

Where do I buy them????
What awesome carpets!!!!
You know what I think of yours Roger, top notch and some of you other guys, well what can I say... can't wait till next year, as long as they don't go for tooooo much. :D

No i never saw the animal im talking about, only been told about it by 2-3 people that did.
A good friend of mine that did see it and took a few pics of it was sure that those pics i posted were of the animal he saw. Obviously it is not but it must look pretty dam close for him to belive it was the same snake. Ive got him on the case to find these pics he took of it and as soon as he finds them ill post them here.
So yes ive been lead up the merry path a bit, but not on purpose as this guy dose know his snakes and i have no reason to dought him.
Hell im hanging to see these pics now since i stuffed up the first time, i certainly hope its all what i keep getting told about.

Rob, you know I like a good stir with you as much as the next man but originally you said you saw the snake (in photo's) and it was as good as the original Jag, now you haven't actually seen the snake but other people have told you about it ? Having now seen the photo's of the 'wild' Aussie Jag you can understand a certain amount of scepticism I think :)

yeah those pics i posted were the pics that i refered to that i had seen and was told it was this animal, but its not so i have yet to see a pic of it. As said though i dont dought this guy who saw it and took some pics, sure its obviously not the same animal but it must look very simular.
Will track down these pics as he said he has a awsome shot of it on the lawn.

I do look forward to seeing them. If it looks half as good it will be a stunner.

Blimey some of the morelia in this thread are as good as jags .i cant see why you guys cannot produce somthing thats as good if not better .you have these snakes in your gardens .
i would give my jags and diamonds to have a few of what you can have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back