After weeks of reading Hello every one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imills

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

After a couple of week reading up and searching for info and more searching for info I thought it was time to say hello and show a few pic of how we are coming along. We have a 11month old female bredli which my three boys have named "bindi" she is eating very well (has had two feeds in two weeks) she is housed in a click clack at the momment but soon she will be moved into her new enclosure which is 1200x570x1100h. Here are some photos

once again thanks for all the info
Ian

Attachments

• P1040135.jpg
    P1040135.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture 839.jpg
    Picture 839.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 837.jpg
    Picture 837.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 75
welcome. when you move Bindi to her new house, make sure there are plenty of hides in there for her. some young snakes can stress about being in a new BIG enclosure.

welcome to the site and congratulations to you and your boys on the purchase of your new friend, she's a real cutie

Thanks for that we have about three hides plus the silk leaves on a branch that she likes to hide in

Thanks for the warm welcome here's a few more pics

Attachments

• P1040182.jpg
    P1040182.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 62
  • P1040195.jpg
    P1040195.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 52
Hi.

Welcome to APS.

Just a warning - That light cage cover.. I had the same one and my stimson python got into it and couldn't get out and over heated and died. - I'd never use one of those again, Even though the old style is a pain to change the lights in, It's still not worth loosing a snake over.

Nice looking bredli too :)

Hi.

Welcome to APS.

Just a warning - That light cage cover.. I had the same one and my stimson python got into it and couldn't get out and over heated and died. - I'd never use one of those again, Even though the old style is a pain to change the lights in, It's still not worth loosing a snake over.

Nice looking bredli too :)

Thats savage. :(

I welded mine up around the sides because i thought my snake might get into it.

Nice enclosure btw, i would keep an eye on his behaviour, if he lies under the heat lamp ALL day then you might want to put a rock there so he can get closer to the lamp as they arent very effective from long distances.

He should move back and forth from the cool end to the warm spot a number of times during the day. :)

Love ur settup, im sure she will look great in there, beautiful snake too.

chz4womas

Hi
beautiful bredli I have a lovely boy named Xavier he is my baby, they are wonderful addition to any collection I'm actually looking for a girl now , so if you know of one or if anyone hears of one as long as its a year or bit younger i'm interested. Hope your guy loves there new enclousure .:)

New enclosure? lol
Anyway since this thread has been reopened a few times, how bout some updated pics (if you read this)? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back