Central Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond_python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I got my very first Bearded Dragon on Saturday, well I bought 3 in fact. All juvenile Centrals born in Sept 04. They are awesome and have great personality.

Just thought I would share my good news with everyone. I am extremely happy at the moment. (Thanks Neven.)

Cheers :) :)

Cool! congrats diamond_python.. I'm goin to get hatchling...but still wating for my enclosure.. :(

They are very cool. I find beardies are great for introducing people to reptiles who are otherwise unsure. I find they are great with kids, they can pretty much do what they like and the BD's dont mind... have fun, they are pretty amusing to!!

congrats paul! we will have a dragon party one day soon lol ;)

have fun with them! :D

A Dragon Party...hmmm...sounds great. Can't invite AfroFish though as he will bring snakes and you know what would happen then. lol :)

Hey Paul,
Glad to see it all went well...hope they're settling in nicely. Would love to see some pics of the dragons and setup !!! :)

Simon Archibald

Just went to check on my beardies and found an earwig has got inside the enclosure and was sitting on the edge of the water bowl. Can these be harmful to the little ones. Also, when my dragons saw it, the tried to eat it and I had to pull them away. What could have happened if
A: they ate it
B: could it have bitten them

Their forceps are used to overpower insect prey. They're not much use against humans, and lizards have a harder skin than we do. I imagine the earwig would only last a fraction of a second with the dragons.

:p

Hix

Well, crickets can do damage to dragons whilst they are asleep and that is what I was referring to with the earwig. Cheers Hix. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back