Close call

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Close call

Stevo said:
Great ending matt. Hope your girlfriend didn't get jealous kissing the lizard......

Nah mate she was cool with it just glad i didnt have to tell her that the little man was dead... he is her favorite

Re: RE: Close call

dobermanmick said:
Thats great i dont know if i would have thought of doing that !

But I have to ask

What did he taste like? :wink:

I just wasnt willing to give up on him mick... the little buggas become part of the family so i was willing to try anything.

Oh and he tasted like chicken :)

RE: Re: RE: Close call

Everyone else thatnks for the posts i hope we can all learn from each others experiences.

I just had him sleeping on my chest for the past hour or so and nusseling into my neck... very gratifying considering how things could have turned out

I was just playin ether:)... they taste the same as they smell

wow, a hero. thats some great work right there matt. oh i got ur order today also. cheers for that. everything is right, though i havn't tested the oz yet.
cheers
pete

Now that is a DrFeelgood story for sure... i love storys like that :D

Wow, so glad he's ok, that would have been horrible! Only heard of CPR on a herp a couple times, but it's worked, I hope I'm never in the same position but if I am, I know I'll try it. Thanks for sharing Matt :) Glad there's a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back