Comments ???? Scam ????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, thats why I don't do email banking, have a paypal account, sell or buy on ebay, or even for that matter own a credit card..... To quote a sign from a Muslim owned convenience store I went into once, " In Allah we trust, the rest pay cash."

it scam do send moeny

i had that my parnter put kdx 250 on ebay an we was $1000
but he want for $1600 same you have buy was for his uncle bday....

Yeah its dodge the web addresses is paypal.com.au/au - not the real pay pal address
Plus he is trying to had to sound legit

sorry

ok what im try to say .i had same scam. adam that my partner we put ad on ebay ....
for the kdx 250 adam want to sell it for $1000 but same **** happen to us .......... guy that scam people said same **** but he want for uncle for his bday a gift...

oh god, dont risk it... it is definately suss and trust me i know as i have recently been duped by some idiot trying to scam me. long complicated story but i caught it just in time and didnt lose my money and he didnt get into my personal info. report it to ebay (not that they will do anything, these guys are sliimy). what a shame that there are ppl like that out there.. while most of us are trying to make an honest buck, these jokers try the easy road and rip others off. it sux.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back