Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple more pics for ya zoeye :)

2005_1016newjungpics0033.jpg

2005_1016newjungpics0026.jpg

2005_1016newjungpics0037.jpg

Browneye I dunno whether to say thanks for posting em up for me or to call you a prick for teasing me lol ;)

Come on now, you're the Jungle man what do you need her for? GIMME GIMME :D

BROWNS said:
Sorry zoester but i have just been given a loan of a gorgeous black and white that sounds spectacular will get some pics when i get him and when i breed em i tell ya what i'll send you one just cause you like her so much :D

you know she will hold you to that one browns!!, i will make sure she does!! :) :)

love the head markings, nice diamond.

but like zo said, your a jungle man, what do you need that ugly diamond for :wink: let us take it for you!!! :)

re Diamond

Some juv diamonds from wisemans ferry,central coast bloodlines,nice photos of your diamond browns :wink:

That one in the centre has very similar head markings to my boy

well i have never been a diamond fan but the longer this thread goes on and the more pictures that isee the more i am liking them, some great looking diamonds in peoples collection.

re Diamond

OuZo said:
That one in the centre has very similar head markings to my boy
Well,thats a compliment ouz cause yours are nice,the one i think you mean is going to be yellowish with yellow rossettes and its a male the other two are white rossette females. Cheers colin. :)

Ok ill join the party too.. most have seen these pics but what the hell!

My 3 favourite shots.
2004_0201August100005.sized.jpg

2004_0201August100004.jpg

gtd4.jpg

and My Male

diam4.sized.jpg

Nice shots Pugsly!

Olivehydra, no, not my shot or my animal. Just a nice pic of a diamond I happened upon during my internet surfing.

Beauty there Rossco, gotta love diamonds, anybody else feel like sharin??!

More Diamonds

Here you are Pugsly.

This is a female from the Blue Mountains.
Not as attractive as yours though.
By the way, the specimen you recently put up called "my 3 favourite shots" with the white and gold diamonds is superb. What area is it from?

97659_Moo_1(reduced)-med.jpg

97659_Moo_13(reduced)-med.jpg

zen

Well,thats a compliment ouz cause yours are nice,the one i think you mean is going to be yellowish with yellow rossettes and its a male the other two are white rossette females. Cheers colin.

Lol the one I was comparing yours too is yellow with yellow rosettes and is a male :lol: ;). I tried soooooooo hard to take some piccies of him today but he just won't sit still!!! He's so frustrating lol. Here's some older pics of him:

DSCN2756.jpg

DSCN3189.jpg

I'm with you Pugs, I gotta join the party cos I lurve my Diamonds and I know everyone's seen most of my piccies before but I can't help but post em up lol ;). I did just take a few new snaps of my devilish female (who's hopefully gravid) at my own finger's risk :lol:

She came up a really trippy green in these...
DSCN4256.jpg

DSCN4249.jpg

I can't seem to get a good pic of the other male! You know I'll keep trying though :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back