Dumped Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to my dog, a whole litter found by the RSPCA on the side of the road in a garbage bag.

Let's hope they find who dumped them (doubtful).
I'd like to put the culprits in plastic bags and leave THEM out in the sun.
:x cranky now

APS gets a free plug to..
But some of the breeds found this morning - including the eastern brown and tiger snakes - were listed for sale for hundreds of dollars on the popular snake-lovers website, Aussie Pythons.
How did they come to the conclusion they are going to be smuggled ?
Where would you release snakes if you dont know what area they came from ?

its pritty simple those snakes will never be released! they will be sold to the likes of up here snakes downunder or australia zoo!

LOL

"But some of the breeds found this morning - including the eastern brown and tiger snakes - were listed for sale for hundreds of dollars on the popular snake-lovers website, Aussie Pythons."

This happened to my dog, a whole litter found by the RSPCA on the side of the road in a garbage bag.

Let's hope they find who dumped them (doubtful).
I'd like to put the culprits in plastic bags and leave THEM out in the sun.
:x cranky now

Couldn't agree more Shazza

I love how they suggest that Eastern Browns are worth hundreds of dollars :lol:

Also they mentioned they were caught in Queensland and WA.Eastern Browns,RBB,Spotted Black,Bandy Bandy,and Colletts.All except the Colletts are found up here,Mid North Coast.If they were destined for illegal export any animal is worth more than the original Country.Its sad theres ppl out willing to risk the animals welfare for a few $$$.

How did they come to the conclusion they are going to be smuggled ?

I think its because they were wrapped up in plastic (just a guess)

What is this about snakes not being able to be sold as part of a commercial venture? Please explain someone

The snakes were clearly wild caught, some of them were almost non existent on the lic system. ie, the Bandy Bandy's

They should be given away or $30 bucks they breed like rabbits

I worked in an international airport for a while...if tis remote, its a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back