Eastern Beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonsnaken

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i had a female breadie come into care a few weeks back.the night she came into care she delivered 11 eggs.
now my question is does anybody know of an area in south western sydney that holds a colony eastern bearded dragons that i could release the babies in. the eggs have been in the incubator now for 31 days and looking good so it wont be long before release.
Please this is a serious question only serious answers thanks.
i understand people may be reluctant to post a reply stating were would be a good spot so PM me if you want.

Cheers Matt

the inland headland from manly, there are thousands of them. obviously it would be better to put them back where the mother orginally was caught.

yeah the problem is the mother was found in a suburban back yard not where she should of been

303-001-003-001%20pogona_barbatus_map.JPG

eastern beardie dristrobution map

i know thier distribution area but that is a little different from where they will be found

easterns live in suburbia to,wild ones are best left to fend for them selves,natural selection will choose whats best for them,the person thinking there helping the said animal is usually doing them harm,best released where found,as naturally left alone thats where it came from and thats where the bubs would have hatched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back