Enclosures.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonz

Reaction score
im looking into buying a pair of frilled neck lizards. just wondering how common they are, whos got them, what there worth(price range for hatchies and adults) and of course like always, somepics of the enclosures and of course the great little creatures. thanks!​

I have seen hatchlings for around the $325 mark just recently. Thats all I can do to help sorry, but Id be interested too, wouldnt mind getting a pair of my own.

thanks guys, yea my mums getting a class two lisence. i wouldn't mind getting a pair, there sush cute little critters. anyone else?

Hi I do not personally keep frilled neck lizards but I know them to be difficult in captivity as they tend to stress and frett with most changes to their environment and enclosure. The best enclosures i've seen them kept in (what has seemed to work the best) has been an aviary with branches right up to the top and some sort of sprinkler system to provide water once a day as they will not drink out of still water.
Hope this is of some help

Hi I do not personally keep frilled neck lizards but I know them to be difficult in captivity as they tend to stress and frett with most changes to their environment and enclosure. The best enclosures i've seen them kept in (what has seemed to work the best) has been an aviary with branches right up to the top and some sort of sprinkler system to provide water once a day as they will not drink out of still water.
Hope this is of some help
hey, thanks for that. yea, i heard they stress easily. i was thinking of getting a massive display enclosure, for them, but ouside ones sound good. i lso saw some one wih a wall enclosure, i like that idea, but when i have a couple of grand, and maybe my own house, ill think of getting one. lol. pics anybody?

I would not recommend a display enclosure as that suggests there will be a lot of human traffic in their area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back