gynpetoscincus queenslandiae

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

hey any one no if these lil guys are available in camptivity i would love to own some

yeah i have seen them in the wild and have looked them up in book sand everything i would love to own them

it looks tiny! very cute i would be worrying if it would dry out by the looks of that piccy but if you misted its enclosure kept it humid i think it would be cool! how big are they?

about 15cm thiers a big population in a rainforest in north qld go thier often to swim thiers a few boyds thier as well i would love to have alil colony of these guys thgogh

G'day,

Danny Brown breeds them. They are very tiny as juveniles, but I have never kept them. They are on our list of "to get" this season though.

i had to google that one up too,
there are somany aus reptiles theres always new ones to learn about

G'day,

Danny Brown breeds them. They are very tiny as juveniles, but I have never kept them. They are on our list of "to get" this season though.

hey could you pm me info on how to get in contact with danny eg a eamil or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back