HELP PLEASE!!! Woma vomiting clear fluid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our BHP has done this before. She gets crazy cage defensive and we had a few people over. Someone must have been too close to the enclosure and she struck at the glass followed by the biggest water spew i have ever seen. I freaked and rung my go to person straight away. They said that the stress could have caused it. We covered the front of the enclosure and she was fine. She has since been moved to a low traffic area and is as fine as can be ^_^

Goodluck with the woma!!

Kayte Xo

Well he seems to be fine today, I am still keeping an eye on him, but there has been no regurgitation and he is nice and active.

Op starts a thread about a leaking woma.Thread then goes on about the non need of using boiled water to the evils of using water that has been repetitively boiled,talk about o/t.

Bottom line is that using tap/mineral/boiled or even perrier the result would be the same.

Op starts a thread about a leaking woma.Thread then goes on about the non need of using boiled water to the evils of using water that has been repetitively boiled,talk about o/t.

Bottom line is that using tap/mineral/boiled or even perrier the result would be the same.

Not sparkling perrier though ;)

Thanks for your helpful comments Ramsayi. I appreciate them greatly.

I'd rather call it the art of discussion :lol: lol

it still did absolutely stuff all to help with the issue though... :D

i'm just glad ramsayi gave some reassurance, and an explanation of why, before the issue of what water was the best.worst etc, im not sure that anyone after oi_itz_blake, bothered to read the original post.... The issue was about a vomiting snake, not the best way to serve water to snakes. other wise i would have started a thread saying "how should i serve up my snakes water?" rather than "HELP!!!!!!".

Great thread peeps. It is amazing how diverse our water quality is throughout the continent. You try doing water changes on an aquarium. So many more issues to worry about......grrrrrrr. If anyone is concerned about their water quality...reverse osmosis filters work a treat as well.

it still did absolutely stuff all to help with the issue though... :D
You still liked it but ;) lol
i'm just glad ramsayi gave some reassurance, and an explanation of why, before the issue of what water was the best.worst etc, im not sure that anyone after oi_itz_blake, bothered to read the original post.... The issue was about a vomiting snake, not the best way to serve water to snakes. other wise i would have started a thread saying "how should i serve up my snakes water?" rather than "HELP!!!!!!".

I did read the original post, as I did when you first posted it, though I've never had a snake do that so couldn't offer any useful information. However when the subject turned to water quality,(diversion) as tends to happen when a discussion gains momentum I added my opinion. I do agree though, an answer to your question was the best outcome, I guess hostility was a bonus.
Is that what you call it?
Did you know that the ‘WD’ in WD-40 stands for ‘Water Displacement’ ? or a giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can :lol:

YVW
Sure do and sure did, you don't get to be as full of useless information as myself without knowing how to go off on a tangent good and proper :lol: if only I could use my powers for usefullness....

Great thread peeps. It is amazing how diverse our water quality is throughout the continent. You try doing water changes on an aquarium. So many more issues to worry about......grrrrrrr. If anyone is concerned about their water quality...reverse osmosis filters work a treat as well.

Catch up, water quality discussion us now unwelcome here... :facepalm:

I certainly hope you use ice, we have to up here it being so hot and all.

I hope this doesn't make people go all off tap again.

Glad Worm is okay.

Might try adding some Chivas Regal, see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back