Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out today and saw 3 more bynoes geckos and 1 A.Verrearuxii all under the same piece of corrogated iron. Then walked around for about an hour looking for some dragons but didn't see anything. After another 10 mins me and my dad decided to walk back to the car. I was a little disapointed not seeing anything. Then my dad saw something move on a old tree stump. We ran over to check it out and It turned out to be a Tommie Round Head! He was very pretty bright yellow stripes and red body but couldnt capture colours as tree stump was to dark. He kept running up and down the inside of it then he went very dark almost black. Didnt wanna stress him out so left it at that. Well now I know where they are here so just gotta find some more. Will be going out soon to check the crab pots. (got 1 big boy last night) so will have a look then.

Also does anyone know of any national parks or places to herp at rockhapton as im going out that way tomorrow.

oh BTW that skink I saw at seventeenseventy was probably from carlia family. ATM im thinking C.pectoralis. Will have to wait till I get back to syd for pics. As im currently using the local libary as am having internet troubles where im staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back