Hot Girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get her a hole rump if you want lol rib eye has no fat geez know ur steak... lol how do i vote for you.. australis
an shell be in zoo on monday its not the first time shes been in it .. should find an old copy for u haha

haha ur an idiot!!! check out hot or not for a laugh if you want 1 australis u seem to love that type of stuff lol

sorry to hijack, but is what is that snake in your avatar darkangel??? GTP??? if so, the nicest specimen ive seen...LoL

i didnt mean eat the fat haha rump an scotch has it marbled through it to make the most quality meat... rib eye has next to none.. no flavour hahaha degrading when she gets to the top where i want her to be modelling.. for big designer labels... shes in the comp to be the next face of guess an they like her style.. so hope she gets that too!! thanks for all ur votes

hey just to add to this irrelavant thread!! i won $6 on a $1.10 pigs in mud scratchy today... i havnt won anything in my life lol wooooooo is any1 else stoked?

Eye Fillet This is one of the most tender and expensive cuts of meat. It has fine texture and is less robust in flavour.
Porterhouse (Also known as Sirloin) this cut is located in the mid part of the hindquarters. According to legend, King Henry VIII of England so loved this steak, he dubbed it “Sir Loin.” Porterhouse is a tender steak and has a deep, rich flavour.
Rib Eye Known for its richness – sweet, tender and moist
T-Bone Enjoy two steaks in one - an on-the-loin tender fillet and a flavoursome porterhouse. An added feature of this steak is that the bone itself imparts a rich flavour and there's the added bonus of marrow.
Scotch Fillet This cut is Rib eye without the bone. Very tasty, moist and tender.
Boneless Prime Rib A popular American style cut with its robust taste and exquisite tenderness
Rump This centre cut of meat is an Australian favourite - Tender with a robust flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back