i found a pepper bluey :O

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueys are very fast, the juvs are faster but the adults sure can run!

LOL, we used to get them in our yard but they used to hide under bushes and places where i couldnt get them.

It's possible, anything's possible... About a year ago while I was still living in Sydney we were house hunting and during a house inspection I found a bluey in the backyard, it was pure white with grey bands and no trace of any other colour. At the time I didn't know much about blueys but if I'd known an abnormal bluey like that was so rare I wouldn't have let it go! Still kickin' myself for it now...

Blueys are pretty fast i was driving down my street yesterday and i seen a bluey on the road so i stopped the car to move it then bang its started running and it climbed up the gutter and ran into the bush. So i was happy it was off the road.

call me old fashioned but ,im stil not convinced,a jet black bluey,in an area where a land mullet could be possible.
i have gone herping around that area alot i lived at wahroonga
i did find some scaley foot legess lizards

Ryan: yea :lol:

Snake pimp: LOL...i'll have to catch it to prove it!!! i know it was abluey...120% sure!!!!

thanks everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back