Iguanas licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most skinks dont regenerate their tails fully and a lot only heal up.

Jimmy,
Iguanas and chameleons are illegal in Australia. Some exotics can be held on license but these licenses forbid breeding and selling.
I think with your new found position at Aust Zoo I would be more careful about what you talk about. Dont brag about other people unless you want to drop them in it. It would not be hard to find out who you are from the information you have given so far. People employed in both state and federal agencies read this list. all the posts are public domain and can be read by anyone.
Peter

lol i will get some eggs if they exist phil...i want baby ones that way i have a while before i have to build an outdoor pit lol. did u ever find any eggs?

i hav an outdoor pit for my barbatas but sumhow one of them escaped a few days ago :(
i went over the enclosure and dug the whole thing up but he is gone, birds couldnt hav got to him coz i hav wire over the top.
its a mystery

jimmy_the_kid said:
i know some1 hows got camelions but i think he smuggled em in i might be able to get u 1 but i check if there legal

Jimmy - they're not legal.

Hix

"Trust me Jimmy, those chamelians and iguanas would tear you to peices and eat you too, if they got the chance"

Troy Mcclure in " lizards, from the feild to your plate" :D

Nothing personal jimmy ,but I think it's about time that people need to think before they start thinking of exotics. No one (except zoos and institutions) is allowed to keep exotics. Why??? Australia has got so much to offer, look around... Australian reptiles are the most prized reptiles overseas. Stop this illegalism( new word).

Insectovor

Hey, I know they're illegal now, so I'll tell him. Beyond that, there's not much i can do. I've found out its a $20,000 fine for having that sort of animal, so he's giving it back to the owner tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back