Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cause they handle well dont they jk888 lol? But nah i think a 3 ft cage is too small for a levis :D

best handlers ever! =D , hmm what i could do with a 3ft cage =D i could fit a few quads in there =)

Any small dragons arnt going to be great handelers but you allready have beardies so why not just get s species you can look at. Painted dragons would be great for that size enclosure. Social little critters as well.

brevis arent too bad but as all animals are each has a different personality and my not like being touched whereas others love it

Personally i like the ctenophorus species'. They are all active entertaining attractive and with enough handling in my exp most can be quite tame. At the end of the day its personal opinion champ.

hey i reckon that a shingleback woyld be a great lizard they are very easy to take care of a love being handled, you might need a bigger enclosure when it grows up. You could also look at getting some knob tailed geckos though im not sure weather they are class 1 or 2 but they make a good pet and a fairly easy to take care of.
keep up the good work

cheers reptileman, i've got my hands on a baby ackie monitor which i'm loving, thanks anyway the stumpy's are a nice lizard my mate has a couple.

i have a black soil dragon in the same sized enclosure. Fits her great!

Any small dragons arnt going to be great handelers but you allready have beardies so why not just get s species you can look at. Painted dragons would be great for that size enclosure. Social little critters as well.

Agree go with some painted dragons if you can get your hands on some, one of my fav species i owned wish i keept them.

I have started making an enclosure the exact same size and was also wondering what I could put in it. I think I am just going to get a Juvenile bearded dragon and maybe upsize when it gets larger. I decided I want something that wont mind being held or let out to wander the house.If holding the lizard wasnt that important, I would definitely be thinking about getting a trio of N. Levis. I reckon it would be a great size for a lizard that size and I could really have some fun creating a nice desert terrarium. They would be great fun to breed, and you could easily place a partion to divide young from adults :)

If you want something that you can hold and let it sit, then id suggest either blue tongues, beardeds, stumpies, shinglebacks or cunningham sinks. They would all fit in your sized enclosure, but might need to upgrade when fully grown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back