My Mum! At it again :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

My Mum, always the keen herpologist :lol: was in Vanuatu the other week and had this photo taken of her with what looks to me like an Iguana of some kind. It looks to me like one of those Banded Fijian Iguanas but there are no bands on it and the throat looks different to a banded one anyhow (so there goes my lame theory :lol: ). Has anyone got an idea of exactly what it is? I'm not that fantastic in identifying lizards at the best of times anyway :lol::lol:

Thanks in Advance :D

What a beautiful lizard, thanks for sharing. regards to mother moose, good shot! :)

Definitely an iguana, and not native to Vanuatu. Looks like a female Banded, judging by the size of the spines and the colour.

I'm guessing this was photographed in a zoo or animal park?

:p
Hix

Hmmmm? Well, every time my son Dan comes out here, all he wants to do is find all the Guitar/Music/Tab sites on the internet. Luvs his guitar and singing sites, no probs!!! He is 31yrs, the batchelor from Hell, I reckon! LoL! Chezza. I luv him. He's ma Baby Child! Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back