Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dorton

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My name is Justin, and I'm from North Carolina in the USA. I got into snakes as pets last year after a life long intrest. I started out by getting a pair of leopard geckos, then a ball python, then another, then fire-bellied toads, then a blood python, then a couple california kings, then a honduran, then what I had wanted all along a JCP, then a Columbian red-tailed boa, an b/w argetine tegu, then another, and IJCP, now two bredlis and 2 more on the way. I had kept lots of aquatic turtles in the past from Red eared sliders, to painted turtles, to alligator snapping turtles.
One thing I have found in the last year: Snakes are addicting! I dont know what will be next
Here are a few of my pics.

reptiles002.jpg

reptiles004.jpg

reptiles013.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

Welcome to APS. Wow nice collection:)I love the boa, and is that a kingsnake at the bottom?

Welcome to APS! :D

That's quite the collection you've got there! :shock: :D

i love boas! :D welcome nice colection! myne so far consists of 1x coastal carpet python lol soon to be more!

What an awesome collection ... and we looove pics....

Welcome.. have fun and keep posting pics.

Mrs I

xxx

wow,

nice collection you have!

this will be really obvious i bet but what the first snake, 3rd pic down?
it is so beautiful!

: )

Holy Cow! love the collection and it's about time you worked out snakes are addictive LOL. Keep those pics coming and make all of us here in Oz drool over the fact we can't keep most of them. Cheers.

Oh and Welcome!

I love the red tailed boa. One of my most desired snakes, I would love to get one. Do share more pics :)

Welcome!

Kane

The 5th one down is a young (75g) Jungle, supposed to be. It shed right after this pic, and is getting alot brighter.

The bottom one is a california kingsnake, it also shed right after this pic was taken.

The 3rd one down is a West Paupa/Irian Jaya Carpet python

Thanks for the compliments!

Thought so... What are they like, the kingsnakes? I'm thinking of moving to the USA or Canada for a while, first on the list is milksnakes and kingsnakes:p

We dont take kindly to exotic keepers round here...

Just jokes, looks like you have a really nice collection. Love the bredli and those are some interesting lizards.

Welcome to aps love the pics.Love the king snake pic.

Welcome to the freakshow....er...site....yeah....thats it.....
Very nice collection, keep them pics coming.

Welcome welcome!
I think you'll find that a few of us will be jealous of your 'exotic' animals...

mate awesome collection love the lizards... just to be different to all the snake lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back