Perenties!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Well (i know its a long time) in about 8/10 yrs i'll be moving out, and im planning to get a Perentie pair. Just want to know a few things before i get my hopes up too high, because there is no point getting excited if it's not going to happen. Anyway Would a pair cope with the weather and humidity in either VIC(Melb Outer Subs), or Sydney?
Im planning to move to VIC when im older... Also how much do they usually go for? i heard about $2200 but general the reptiles get cheaper and it may be cheaper in the next 8/10 years...

sorry to kill your deam mate but im pritty shore u cant keep them in melbs

In 10 years time you'll be wanting albino jag Perenties by the way things are going with Aussie herps. You never know, you might meet also a supermodel from Alice Springs whose parents invite you to live on their Perentie-infested estate and shower you with gold coins.

If you are in Victoria in 10 years time you might be able to keep them, it all depends on how climate change progresses.

In 10 years time you'll be wanting albino jag Perenties by the way things are going with Aussie herps. You never know, you might meet also a supermodel from Alice Springs whose parents invite you to live on their Perentie-infested estate and shower you with gold coins.

If you are in Victoria in 10 years time you might be able to keep them, it all depends on how climate change progresses.

I like your enthusiasm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back