Purple Albino Reticulated Python - [Pic Heavy]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! Haha, that's an absolute stunner mate!
And it seems as if it's only getting better as it ages- like a fine wine. :p

WOW
That has to be one of the nicest retic ive seen
congrats.

Thanks again for the comments guys.

That is very fantastic.......where will you keep it when it grows up??

At present he is in a 4 x 2 x 2. Althought he is longer than 4ft there is ample space for him in there at the moment. Id say another year and i will have to upgrade. Because he is a male he should not get as big as females. I would hope that he would not get any bigger than 14ft but obviously that is not a guarantee. I can see a 6 x 3 x 3 doing him confortably for the next few years. If he tips the 14ft size or bigger i would have to upgrade again.

Current Setup

retviv1.jpg

For a size reference this is him in May 2010

ngtp3.jpg

Pictures i took last week.

paret1.jpg

paret2.jpg

So you can see the growth but still plenty of room for him even on his branch which will be due for an upgrad in the next few months.

Thats an absolute awsome python love the colouring.
Thanks for sharing the pics :) .
Gata1

Thanks again for the comments guys.

At present he is in a 4 x 2 x 2. Althought he is longer than 4ft there is ample space for him in there at the moment. Id say another year and i will have to upgrade. Because he is a male he should not get as big as females. I would hope that he would not get any bigger than 14ft but obviously that is not a guarantee. I can see a 6 x 3 x 3 doing him confortably for the next few years. If he tips the 14ft size or bigger i would have to upgrade again.

Current Setup

retviv1.jpg

For a size reference this is him in May 2010

ngtp3.jpg

Pictures i took last week.

paret1.jpg

paret2.jpg

So you can see the growth but still plenty of room for him even on his branch which will be due for an upgrad in the next few months.

Wow! what a growth rate!!
I have a couple of BHP's 1 @ 2.5m and 1 @ 3.1m (she's a good big girl) but they will have nothing on him! How long until you have to be very cautious?

P1000963.jpgP1000954.jpgP1000955.jpgP1000957.jpgP1000973.jpgHere are some more pics of bob clarks amazing animals. he is a great guy and a worldwide leader in the creation of new retic morphs.
You can meet Bob and view his collection on the route 66 herp tour of the U.S Expo's
Go to www.route66tours.com.au and click on reptiles on 66 on the right side of the main page. this tour is open to people from all over the world, not just aussies!!

Beautiful retic
A team here is crossing a caramel/albino burmese with a Bali tiger retic I write this

They should be even more stunning
But the price here would be comparable to yours???
I find that pretty amazing

Mate, that is a beautiful python. Due to its size its not something I would own..... but good looking none the less.

beautiful! i just saw those route 66 tours advertised at the expo, i think they were roughly 8 grand.... it'd be pretty exciting!!

what a great looking python they do grow huge though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back