Pygmy stimmies from ANTERESIA1.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

disasterpiece7.0

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, I decided I liked the look of Andy's pygmy stimmies so I went and bought a pair. These things stupid small, but they already look tops.

Attached a couple of quick snaps, the male shed since then and is looking even better but i'll give em a day before i bother them again cos they fed recently.

Really happy with these guys, well worth it IMO, Cheers Andy and thanks to Hobbo for bringing them up.

And now that my computer has decided to actually let me put pictures from camera to comp again, i'll have to go update some jungles pics... I hate technology.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 159
arwe they full size?

Will

hahaha, no dude, they get to about 50cm.

Should probably mention, look slike amixed group for temprement, male souldn't give a stuff, very calm, female ttries very hard to kill you despite not being able to break the skin....

is it naturally occuring, or did som1 "create" it by breeding the smallest stimpsons they could?

Will

Nice looking Stimson's - Great. . Another thing I need to add to the list :D

Very nice Tom, They look great.

Maybe I should start looking at the smaller pythons, as I dont have much room here :lol:

i got my spotty off him great guy lovely snakes nice to talk to he helped me with all questions i had, seems he did a good job for you to:)

GLAD all is well with them TOM , they are like a chihuahua only they got small python syndrome think they are bigger then what they are :lol:. they like to think they are boss....they pack the food away for a little python .also :lol:

glad your happy with your little spotted Tyler you should throw up a pic to :lol:

THANKS ANDY

Brilliant little snakes, Im keen for a pair next season :D
I cant wait to have a look over Andy's collection when I go to pick up my Stimmos this week

nice snakes, andy has some nice antaresia, getting 2 spotteds and 2 broome stimmos of him, great to deal with, plus we get to see the collection when we buy stuff :lol: I want the hatcho levis levis :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back