SCHS Photo Comp.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jason,

I am planning on coming along on Monday, but its my first time and im not a member (as of yet), can i enter a pic?

Dan

Jason. ill go if i can get down there. Put a pic of that jacky :) it turned out alrite.

That might have to wait till next year Cam, as my "wild" slection is pretty strong, I just need to take more photo's of my own animals for the captive section.

Hi guys i just got back from work ( camberra) i cant make it i thought after working in Lightening Ridge i might get a chance to catch up with some of you ,But i will be there for the Xmas party
i will go through some pics and get Sue to enter
Mick

I may have to head along, sounds like it will be a good night.

How many pics are entered in the comp Mick?

Cheers
Daz

hi we dont know how many till on the night last time we had three large tables full
over 50 but members have gotten better every year with there pics
Mick

Hi Guys the prizes for the comp are Books donated by Fay and Garth as they sponsor this comp every year and gift vouchers to Herp Asylum by the society also i spoke with Kathy Hicks and it will be Hot dogs for dinner
Have agood night
Mick

no its on monday meetings are first monday of the month
mick
www,sthcoastherpsociety.bizland.com

any one from the shire got room in there car? haha

How irritating! I got called into work so was there from 7pm til 4am last night. :(
How did it go? Interesting and fun?

Yes, there were heaps of photo's entered and most of a high quality. The photo comp is getting bigger and better every year!

did you win Jason?
what pics did you enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back