Some Locales from around my area.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they arnt cane toads Kathy,i also havent been killing them Ryan.Ive seen a few up here,and most of them only 5minutes from home Andy.I actually seen 3 in the 1 day no more than 100meters apart,what i noticed later,there was a dead lamb close by and they came for a feed.

I adore that Lacy mate!
It's a monster- so freaking huge!!
Thanks for posting mate!
Ben.:)

I just googled Pseudophryne bibroni Jordo and they look very simarlar,by the way i own them,i seen them in bush.

No they arnt cane toads Kathy,i also havent been killing them Ryan.Ive seen a few up here,and most of them only 5minutes from home Andy.I actually seen 3 in the 1 day no more than 100meters apart,what i noticed later,there was a dead lamb close by and they came for a feed.

do you see the normal lacies ever, same with me as andy, no bells here :( do they seem to like drier habitat, there is a few spots where I thought should get them, as there are records of a few other animals from dry habitats near there (red naped, apparently there are pale headed snakes aswell) also you see many geckos, I have heard you get asian house geckos up your way now. thanks.

also attached a picture of a red backed toadlet. thanks.

Last edited:
I realise you love Lacies Andy so heres a couple more,the 2-3rd photo was the biggest ive seen,it was a monster,lucky last a blind snake,enjoy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back