The rapture tomorrow!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping will probably move the date back again, 1994 to 2011 is 17 years. so the next date maybe 2028. your guess as good as mine. don't think he'll be around for that one though - old age.

Another question........If I get myself bitten by a Vampire, will I be immune to zombification? If so, does anyone personally know a vampire in Sydney? I need to know if I should buy a cool Matrix style jacket.;)

Why buy when you can loot once everyone is gone? =p

Good thing I've played Left 4 Dead and watched the Resident Evil movies... Zombies ain't got nothin' on me now

Zombies? They sound easy to keep. What do they eat, pink rats? Or rabbits?

I was taught that in the bible it says not to be lead by false prophets and that there would be many of them, but when the time was to come we would all know.

I can not remember seeing anything about zombies.

I live at the base of a hill leading to a church and there are not people lining up to get in and beg for forgiveness lol.

cant they post pone this till thursday i got money on the state or origin

I wonder if the zombies will still be "planking"?

Post apocalypse zombie State of Origin......LOL:):):).

Being a Union fan, I'd say that a Zombie league game would be the same as a normal league game.:):):).......Thems there fighting words;)

I wonder if the zombies will still be "planking"?

Post apocalypse zombie State of Origin......LOL:):):).

Being a Union fan, I'd say that a Zombie league game would be the same as a normal league game.:):):).......Thems there fighting words;)

I tried watching Union before but a lot of it made no sense lol. Like why do they randomly kick the ball early in the tackle count a lot? Though i must say, union scrums are way better.. League scrums are a joke because you can't even go against it! Might as well just make it a tap.

lol why zombies?
Anyway, its the 21st all over the world now, and nothing has happened- OMFG A ZOMBIE

I tried watching Union before but a lot of it made no sense lol. Like why do they randomly kick the ball early in the tackle count a lot? Though i must say, union scrums are way better.. League scrums are a joke because you can't even go against it! Might as well just make it a tap.

It's got something to do with the fact they don't have a "tackle count" as such. Most of the game is about keeping the ball in the opponent half. I'm a league fanboy all the way but union is interesting if you get someone to explain it to you. Totally agree about the scrums too. I swear you can hear the crunch when they come together

So, some questions.......
Is it 6:00 pm our time or U.S. time, I don't think the bible went into specifics about how it will start in America. Shouldn"t it be based on Middle East times?
Is it only "Super" christians of a particular faith or do all christians get lucky?
What about other faiths like Muslims, Buddhists, Seihks, Hindus etc, do they get to go too?
Either way.......nice knowing all you christians. Athiests.......I'll see you tomorrow.;)

Nah all apart from the true Christians are stuffed i'm afraid, but it cant be know I still have orders to finish not to mention the Gold Coast Reptile Expo........who says its the rapture anyway. The Bible does not clearly say when this is otherwise there would be chaos if people knew. It just gives signs to look for but nothing 100% we aren't supposed to know.

It's when the earth can no longer support us, or when WWIII hits us, or when some raging virus goes pandemic, NOT when some spastic tells us that an old book says it might happen maybe because he believes it and we should all listen to him and praise Jebus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back