Tired.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra

Reaction score
Anyone know of a way for a good open mouth shot. ive been sitting at the glass on and off for ages.

touch a mouse, have camera ready and stick your hand in with your snake...:lol:

Yea, just freeze it then you can manipulate it however you want...that's how all the experts do it.

Feed your snake and wait for it to open it's mouth then. Most snakes will do this to put everything back into place (definitely not the scientifice explaination) :)

I remember the last time i touched a rat and stuk my hand in there. I ve been tring to get a half decent pic
to freeze. Thats the eaze part as im a graphic designer, the pics the hard part. Ive even tried multi shooting it when ive feed her, to no avail.

good way to take a good shot is video it on your camera then get windows media maker which is free and cut out the photo of the video

Ive got a few photos of this situation, although her mouth is allways disformed as she is putting
everything back where is should be.

Paleoherp, sorry to get off the subject but have you heard about the new breed of
cat the cross breed of demestic cat and the african serval. it will desimate the oz
fauna if feral.

this is the closest I have got - still hopeless but I'll get one, one day

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 101
Hurry up & wait!! be patient!!

"hurry up & wait" !! Be patient!!

Last edited:
feed your snake, mine always opens it mouth after a feed, i havnt got a pic of it yet, but i got a perfect 5 seconds video of it other day

Paleoherp, sorry to get off the subject but have you heard about the new breed of
cat the cross breed of demestic cat and the african serval. it will desimate the oz
fauna if feral.
Yeh I live in Cranbourne (south east melbourne) and there was an article about a couple in the neighbouring suburb of Pearcedale that are breeding these cats, which is a real shame because sharing the boundry of Cranbourne and Pearcedale is one of the biggest and best botanical gardens in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back