Today's Visitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.....Newbie.....

Reaction score
We get a few snakes visiting here and today we had another...................................

Picture011.jpg

Hanging out in the garden.
Picture015-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Crossing the driveway to get to the house.
Picture020-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Heading into the storage room under the house.
Picture024.jpg

We have found a few in here from time to time.
Picture025.jpg

wow from the first few photos someone would of thought you were a photographer!

nice photos and beautiful snake!

You still have all your pets :p nice snake good find!!!

roughly where ??????

l gotta say l think lt would be a lot better lf people would at least give a rough ldea of their location....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

gee remind me next time im there not to go into the storage shed under the house...lol

Found the same guy/girl up in the roof under the house later that nite but was gone in the morning.
Picture032.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

wow from the first few photos someone would of thought you were a photographer!

Nope I just point and click and let the camera do the rest (i might play with the settings from time to time).
LOL thats soo awesome I wish I had a visitor like that whoaa
We get a few here and they are more than welcome.
Looks like there's a small bulge in the gut.
yeah there was a bulge there.
I noticed that also. Someone might be missing a kitten maybe!?!?
I am not a cat person so that would be ok by me but i am thinking more like a rat.
l gotta say l think lt would be a lot better lf people would at least give a rough ldea of their location....cheers solar 17 [Baden]
NSW/QLD Border
gee remind me next time I'm there not to go into the storage shed under the house...lol
Storage shed is fine as you know we get them on the roof, in the garden and then there was the Bandy Bandy in my bedroom.

They are great to have around if you have any rodent probs!! instantly you rodent probs are all but gone. ;))

Had another visitor today (saw one that looked a lot like it about a week ago but didn't have the camera with me). Not sure what it is so any ID would be appreciated, was a fast mover and hard to get a good shot. Beautiful colouring and markings, hope to see more around here.

Picture034.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Looks like he/she has a smile on its face.
Picture038.jpg

it is an elapid ,and does have venom ,,although not regarded as dangerous,still not something you wanna get bitten by ..they are lizard feeders so love being in your garden...

They are great to have around if you have any rodent probs!! instantly you rodent probs are all but gone. ;))
I think the snakes and other animals were here before the house was built (on 10+ acres) so never really had a rodent prob. As you say they were probably already keeping the rodents down.

it is an elapid ,and does have venom ,,although not regarded as dangerous,still not something you wanna get bitten by ..they are lizard feeders so love being in your garden...
Thanks for the info and ID, i only ever get close enough for pics and even then i use the zoom ;).

Nice snake. Do you get other snakes or herp's at your house...?

Yep get a few around here.
Pic: 1 and 2 around one of the dams.
Pic: 3 in one of the dams.
Pic: 4 and 5 around the house.

Attachments

• Lizards (14).jpg
    Lizards (14).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Lizards (29).jpg
    Lizards (29).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Snakes (40).jpg