where to buy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson001

Reaction score
where can i buy styrofoam sheets to use to make a back ground

i was thinking them but i just went on their site and it looks as if they only sell furniture and gym like foam.

i will try but i dont know if i will be able to find a place that does that. i dont get why its so hard to find this stuff the people on the net make it seem as if you can get it at the corner shop.

Clark Rubber sells it.You can also get all the foam you need for free from the local fruit and veg market.

Clark rubber sells it or you could go to your fruit and veggie shop and ask for there old foam boxes most will give them to you and if not offer them 2 bucks , i have made a few out of boxes .

Clark rubber sells it or you could go to your fruit and veggie shop and ask for there old foam boxes most will give them to you and if not offer them 2 bucks , i have made a few out of boxes .

all my local ones now use waxed cardboard boxes for fruit/veg. Try the likes of harvey norman/goodguys etc that install electrical goods and ask could they keep the foam packing for you

also building sites but make sure you ask before taking it

cool i will try some of those places thanks for that.

Woolworths, Coles and fruit shops get foam boxes from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back