Who says jungles are nasty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wuss!!!!!!!! Cracker animal like that, i would have held onto her even if she did chew through metal.

Simone.

Hehe.. She only ate freshly killed weaner mice. Very fussy eater. I just didnt have the time. She was a very hot snake..

you should have put the time into her mate she is crazy looking and by the looks of her she will eat anything inc you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love those first two shots, thanks for sharing. At least it was only a little jungle, imagine if it was a scrub.

looks like that would have tickled, but thanks for sharing the pics with us all, at the expense of your finger

nice pics, i have not had the pleasure of being bitten as yet although with 2 bredli hatchies and 2 olive hatchies on the way i am certain it will happen sooner or later.

Top pics...the hard part is not pulling away when they bite you...bites heal but you don't want to pull their little teeth out of their heads in your haste to get your body out of their mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back