Wildlife

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.....Newbie.....

Reaction score
Hi all
Just tought i would post some pictures of the wildlife that hangs around the place i'm living at. First two pictures this guy/girl lives in the roof and loves to warm up on the roof in the morning. I see it at least 4 days a week. Pictures three-five this guy/girl loves to hang around the windows at nite chasing all the bugs that are headbutting the glass.

Last edited:
Fantastic looking Carpet, it looks very well fed and healthy.
As for the Asian house Geckos, introduced pest.

Pictures one-two. Only seen this fella once but it was good to see it hanging around. Three-Four these little guys love it around the dams. Bloody hard little critters to catch. More pictures to follow ( pc is running so slooowwww ).

Last edited:
those bandy bandys these quiet a few up this way,always see them at night on the road,awesome snakes,great looking carpet.Cheers

those bandy bandys these quiet a few up this way,always see them at night on the road,awesome snakes,great looking carpet.Cheers
can you keep them on basic lisence? are they vens? i've never heaard of them LOL

wow wish i could have reps like that runing round my house all i get is cane toads...grr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back