New Puppy :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv_2_

Reaction score
Hey guys

just thought i would post some pics of my new puppy, we just got her last sunday..

she is gorgeous and such a little character

Attachments

• Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Lil.jpg
    Lil.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Image010.JPG
    Image010.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 66
a Hungarian Vizsla cute but man she has some sharp teeth

the name is the hard part... her breeder called her Milli rose but i am open to suggestions haha my brothers think that milli is too girly

ok so we have had little milli for about a week now and she would have to be one oh the healthiest dogs around.....

she eats porriage in the morning (well porriage with all the stuff added to it)

haha and i was just sitting on the laptop with a plate of fruit (pineapple and Rockmelon) and suprise surprise little milli leaves her lovely juicey chicken neck and comes over to steal my fruit... yes she ate it i half expected her to spit it out but no she loved it...

does anyone elses dogs leave mean for fruit?

my boston goes nuts for all kinds of fruit....loves it.. apples are his favourite and basically the only food he doesn't swallow whole (downed a whole chicken neck as a puppy, he thinks he's a snake perhaps)

gorgeous girl you got there too, congratulations

Charlotte.... well you see the only problem being that is my name OUCH hahahahahaha

ok so we have had little milli for about a week now and she would have to be one oh the healthiest dogs around.....

she eats porriage in the morning (well porriage with all the stuff added to it)

haha and i was just sitting on the laptop with a plate of fruit (pineapple and Rockmelon) and suprise surprise little milli leaves her lovely juicey chicken neck and comes over to steal my fruit... yes she ate it i half expected her to spit it out but no she loved it...

does anyone elses dogs leave mean for fruit?

My dog cannot resist apples. She also likes grapes, but tends to play with them more than eating them.

My lil chihuahua (marilyn) munroe has always loved watching my reps so now her new fav treats are crickets and mealworms ...whats good for the lizards are good for her too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back