Has any one seen one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Has any one seen a snake as nice as this. As normally photos probably wont do justice. Ive had him for over 3 years and bred some beautiful baby pythons from him with a mate of mine. Female is in last picture in rock/cave. Also the troubled waters that i also had to endure in trying getting to my destination. Pics should be attached

Hey Dude,

The suspense is killing me.............................................cant wait to see them.

it seems i cant post as the pixels are tooo high, I need to reduce them to 1024x768. where the first remedia is over 3000.. Can any one help me some I can post them.:(

put them into paint and resize them.... that usually works for me

google tiny pic and then upload your photo at the size you want, or go to photo bucket and upload your photo and then edit it to the size you want.

you then grab the img link and paste it into here

any photo editing program should allow you to resize the image or you can resize the settings in your digital camera then take some more shots

search google for resizing picture and you can do it online

piece of cake you reckon, its given 40000 different options. Dont now were to start???
GIVE ME A CLEW:(

If you go to PAINT click on file, then open the image your after.

Once opened, go to IMAGE then click on RESIZE/SKEW.

on the top to squares under RESIZE type in 50 for each then save as. That will reduce the image by half.

Easy!

Simone.

piece of cake you reckon, its given 40000 different options. Dont now were to start???
GIVE ME A CLEW:(

It give you 4 options ... and there are 2 very simple steps required

Step 1 right click on the image file you want to resize and select "Resize" (see image 1 attached)
Step 2 select "Medium" and click OK (see image 2 attached)

you end up with a resized copy of your file. pretty simple.

you can use any image editing program to do it, but this is the simplest option for Luddites .. I mean non technical folk ;)

Hope that helps
Blake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back