Valentines day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just started a new relationship with someone who means alot to me and we are doing the long distance thing.. (sucks) so we wont see each other on Valentines Day. We had our Valentines on the 11th instead and he made me the most beautiful present. He made me a photo frame in the shape of a heart that is collaged with photos of me, me and him and me with friends and family, which also has a photo frame on it which has a photo of me and him in it and on the other side he wrote "You are beautiful. Beautiful in mind, beautiful in body, beautiful in heart. I love you with all my heart. Here is to a beautiful friendship, a beautiful life and a beautiful person. I am yours" Needless to say i cried (which doesnt happen often). Took him about 3 weeks to make :)

That's incredibly sweet Niomi :) Oh by the way, knowing how much you love orange chocolate, I found another sugar fix at Castle Towers today... Mmmm.... more English orange chocolate bars... needless to say that's all Ben gets tomorrow! haha... :lol:

P2130265.jpg

I drew him this... But tonight I found out something that pretty much crushed me so I don't know if i'll even continue a relationship with him.

nice pic jazz - itz never nice to find out crushing news bout ur lovers, but especially not nice to find it out on Vday. Hope it all worx out for u.

I am a mushy romantic so I LOVE valentine's day but have actually forgotten about it this year as itz the first one in a while i've been alone for - am actually lookin forward to spendin the day alone!!

Hope u all have a great day - wateva u choose to do.

i think it's more romantic to risk the old lady next door chasing him off the property than to buy an ambiguous handful of flowers. when he shows up covered in thorns and dirt you'll know the trouble he went to just for you.

I agree 100%!! Nothing says 'I love u' like stolen property

its the only day of the year a guy can be all romantic without being called gay........
but yet i still dont think i will get a present

LOL just a lil note vday is also my dogs birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS JINGLES

Jazz, the picture is awesome. I'm so sorry to hear you found whatever it was you did. I've been in similar situation before, finding something crushing, it's not a pleasant place to be. Hope it all works out. My thoughts are with you.

what a depressing day.

Although I did hook up with a hot chick from tafe.. there is hope yet?

Aw Metal Jazz honey you are breaking my heart. I hope every thing works out well for you either way. You are a really sweet girl and deserve the best. Your drawing is awesome BTW.

l usually recieve a little something every year from my partner...but not this year!!
Possibly because l told him he acted like a five year old last nite...yeah he deserved it!!
Anyway today l went out and bought him some yummy chocolates and one of his favourite plants...
l put it on his desk to "surprise him" when he got home...l didnt recieve a thanks for the Pressie...hmm
Anyway whenever he buys me something he always says to me "what do you say...tell me thanks Frank...say thankyou" before l can get a word in!!
Anyway so l thought l would do a "him" so l said to him ... gee thanks for the Chocolates and lovely plant Jan!!
In reply l got...you DUMPED them on my desk and you expect a thanks? l told him l placed them on him desk
as a surprise...and he said well l dont want them....so l picked up the whole lot ripped the head off the plant and dumped the lot in the bin....excellent Valentines day indeed:(
Hmm l feel better now....P*#*K!!

I didn't get flowers on V day...

I always get flowers throughout the year!! :D:D:D

And jewellery....it rocks.

I gave my boyfriend Glandular Fever mwahahaha :lol:

I got the biggest bunch of flowers delivered to my work and he got a surprise when he opened his bag at work on valentine's morning....lol

Nothing bad...I got him an aerobatic flight in a war bird. He is so excited.

I got a small little bear figurine and a card he didn't even write in (the one that says I love to tease you, I love to please you but most of all I love to squeeze you"), then his aunt had a go at him for not writing anything in it so then he wrote "dear jazz, sweet things love mark".
I love how a lot of thought went in to my gift:rolleyes::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back