New Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bump73

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all just thought i'd introduce my new Bredli:D:D

Her name is Strangles (bart simpsons pythons name) and she was bred by Glimmerman.

Picked her up last friday and tried feeding her Monday to no avail, Blueys were happy about that as they got pinkies for breakfast. Had another go this morning and she absolutely nailed it:D

Have only handled her once but she has managed to tag me twice so far, once when puting some water in her click-clack and again last night when i was getting her out for a bit, but she calmed right down after that..

Thanks againt to Glimmerman and Mr Bredli and a massive thanks to Erin_Jane for letting me get her (though she did get another bunny out of the bargain)

Now all i need to do is work out how to tell my flat mates:lol::lol:

Ben

Attachments

• strangles1.jpg
    strangles1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 101
  • strangles2.jpg
    strangles2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 124
  • strangles feeding1.jpg
    strangles feeding1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 85
  • strangles feeding2.jpg
    strangles feeding2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 72
Honey the bunny is nothing... wait until I decide I want a kid... haha... I'll still be using that damn snake as leveridge! haha...

Also... Damen knows alredy, forgot to tell you

xo

Very nice Bump :D My Bredli was a bit snappy when i first got him but hes getting better everyday!! ;)

So this story finaly has a happy ending....:D
Its a very nice little Bredli Ben, Its got great pattern and looks like it will colour up nicly, you have done well. Hope its the first of many, many, many pythons for you (sorry Erin)

So this story finaly has a happy ending....:D
Its a very nice little Bredli Ben, Its got great pattern and looks like it will colour up nicly, you have done well. Hope its the first of many, many, many pythons for you (sorry Erin)

I'll forgive you for that one seeing as you said nice things about me the other day! :lol:

As for my bunnies LJ77, not a chance in hell of my bunnies, or any offspring (which isn't actually possible because there's only one not desexed), becoming snake food. Not a chance!

wicked mate, that's a great lil bredli. i've got one of damians snakes last season. he rocks out too. take care of him!

Nice bredli, I just bought one off glimmerman too she handles very well and is eating well too...
i called her bertha..... Big Bertha......LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back