"Different Looking Jungle"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA!!

tgese are all great pics guys..geese, ive always wanted a jungle..but, i suppose thats why mothers exist:p

Those animals from Zac Come from Roger in the 1st place!!
Just look at Rogers customers page, it says photos courtesey of Brett Zaccar.
Zac will tell you different, but take a look yourself!

What?

What's your problem?
I know what's on Rogers site!
I know Zac has purchased a fair few of Rogers animals over the years, who wouldn't, I have and rate as one of the best Jungle breeders in OZ and often plug his animals,but do you know personally that this line is from Rogers animals that Zac now owns?
Read the thread mate, it's not about who's animals are who's, it's showing off a different looking type of Jungle!
Why do people have to start a **** fight over nothing... take a chill pill buddy...or maybe you take too many!

hawktime, maybe you need to take another look at Roger's site yourself!! And don't be such a smart %$# when you obviously don't know what you are talking about! Yes, I do have a number of animals that are from Roger, and I am kind enough to send Rog update pics of them and allow him to use the pics for his website. However, this animal that Scott is posting about, certainly has some of Roger's blood in it. But I bred them myself you dimwit!! Only on the Sires side has Tully blood from Roger's stock and the Dam is from a completely different line, that has absolutely no Tully blood, or Roger's stock blood in it either!! You show me where there is a pic of this animal, or it's parents on Roger's site... ^%$* head!

Now on a friendlier note, Scott that girl is looking awesome, I knew she would be something special and different! :D Only time will tell how she will turn out, but I am sure she will at the end of the day still be a different from the norm jungle. And her progression pics are certainly indicating that at this stage. I am definitely impressed with her development and look forward to seeing her progress. ;)

For those of you that want to know what she is, she is a designer jungle, which basically means an animal that was produced by pairing two pure jungle adults for their genetic traits rather than going for a locaility specific animal. Yes the father is a Tully jungle.

Zac.

Zac,
I was only writing what i overheard a couple of blokes at the Mac herp show were saying.
They said that you buy top breeders animals & fatten them up & sell them off.
Its none of my business, but if i had asked in a more civil way i probably would have got a one word answer. And your reply gave the back ground of the animal in detail.
After all this is a discussion forum.

Its clear your animals are top shelf.
But maybe next time dont go calling me a @#$% head a dimwit & a smart a@# as you dont know me.
Tough talk is cheap on a key board.
Keep up the good breeding and dont take things so serious.

Unfortunately this hobby of ours is rife with back stabbing, rumour mongering and jealousy.

Lovely looking snake Scott, add me to your list please, I think I am on Zacs already :)

Zac,
I was only writing what i overheard a couple of blokes at the Mac herp show were saying.
They said that you buy top breeders animals & fatten them up & sell them off.
Its none of my business, but if i had asked in a more civil way i probably would have got a one word answer. And your reply gave the back ground of the animal in detail.
After all this is a discussion forum..

Hawtime,

You are right, this is a discussion forum, but you didn't pose a question, you made an accusation... BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Clearly you have no personal experience dealing with me as then you would know the truth. Posting a statement as you did, certainly comes across as though you have dealt with me before, or know me and the animals I breed well, which you clearly have and do not. I personally wouldn't go around posting things I "overheard" in conversations, who knows the people you overheard have also probably never dealt with me either. Not only that, but your statement also insinuates that I would be in breach of the 6 month holding period for animals. I think my comments towards you and your post were completely justified. Especially when you make statements as you did and exactly as you said, you don't know me and I certainly don't know you, although... I would like to now. Maybe next time before you put your foot in your mouth, you should get your facts straight!!

Furthermore, every animal that was at the Mac Herps expo with me, was bred personally by myself, even the older animals that were there just for show!! Also, I have never once claimed to have bred any animal I have bought from Roger, so you are off base there as well. I have credited him a number of times and regularly plug his stock and the quality of his lines, as well as some of the other Top breeders.

Its clear your animals are top shelf.

Thankyou, I have worked hard to develop my lines which I have a good reputation for, so slandering me on a forum with out first hand knowledge is plain and simply wrong.

But maybe next time dont go calling me a @#$% head a dimwit & a smart a@# as you dont know me. Tough talk is cheap on a key board.

Like I said, with the way you posted your comments I still feel completely justified in my responce to you. I agree, tough talk maybe cheap on a keyboard, but if you feel the need for some further clarification, I would be more than happy to meet you personally and say exactly the same things directly to your face, and with out any censorship!

Keep up the good breeding and dont take things so serious.

Don't worry yourself... I will! ;)

Sorry to change the tone of this thread and it being slightly directed in a tangent. It's really a shame that there is so much crap that goes on in the hobby, derived from jealous people who can't find anything better to do with their time than make rumers and the like.
And Boa.... Yes mate, your definitley on the list!! :D

Good grief...posting something that you overheard two 'men' gossiping about...classy stuff!

Anyhoo...would love to see some more pics of your offspring SnakePower!!

Unfortunately this hobby of ours is rife with back stabbing, rumour mongering and jealousy.

Lovely looking snake Scott, add me to your list please, I think I am on Zacs already :)
Yeah, no probs Boa...
Atleast everyone can agree Roger has some mad animals...LOL
It's a shame the thread took such a twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back