childrens pythons not eating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2287Casey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
help my 2 pythons have not eaten for almost 4 weeks im getting very worried i got a new enclousure for tham thay have not eatin since i put tham in it thay have already sheeded 3 weeks ago so it can not be that :(.....

bit more info on the pythons might help. such as age and size.
being cooler has a lot to do with it too. as long as they have good body weight i wouldnt worry too much for the time being.

help my 2 pythons have not eaten for almost 4 weeks im getting very worried i got a new enclousure for tham thay have not eatin since i put tham in it thay have already sheeded 3 weeks ago so it can not be that :(.....

If their new enclosure is substantially larger then their originally they may be slightly bewildered at the moment. But i'm sure they'll relax soon enough

RE...

bit more info on the pythons might help. Such as age and size.
Being cooler has a lot to do with it too. As long as they have good body weight i wouldnt worry too much for the time being.
i only had a 75 watt globe i got a 100 wtt today i will see how we go with that

if their new enclosure is substantially larger then their originally they may be slightly bewildered at the moment. But i'm sure they'll relax soon enough
the new enclosure is much larger than the one thay were in before hope thay will relax in it soon.

bit more info on the pythons might help. Such as age and size.
Being cooler has a lot to do with it too. As long as they have good body weight i wouldnt worry too much for the time being.
there 6 months old stll very young i hope the enclosure is not to big for tham as it is larger than the other one i think the enclosure wasent heated up enoth it was only a 75 wtt globe in it i got a 100wt today

thay have eaten must have been to cold in the enclosure

What sort of pythons are they,so they finally ate 4 you,thats great.How long have you owned,were they in a click clack b4 you put them in their new enclosure.

Hi,What are your temperatures in the hot and cool spots at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back