My Marble Juvenile Childrens Python Hasn't Eaten in 6 weeks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zo379

Reaction score
i have a marble childrens python approx 9 months old, i got him on the 29th of august and the last time he ate was the 28th of august. i thought he might not have eaten the first few weeks due to new home etc but now am worrying... this is my first snake also.. he also has a small buldge like shape mid body witch i have been keeping an eye on and hasnt seemed to of changed.. my suspicion was constipation from last feed maybe? as there also has only been a very small " poo " in enclosure lol. i have given him a warm bath to hopefully help him with it if what im suspecting is correct, however i have also just come accross this website whilst having a squizz on the web so thought id become a member and enquire with real life people. and i dare say it wont be the first. i have the snake housed in the ** reptile one, first hatching kit ** also.. he doesnt seem to show serve type symptoms of anything from what i have read however he isnt overally active in comparisson to the other childrens python i also got at the same time ( witch has eaten every week & shed )also has not had a shed. any advise or recommendations would be super apprecaited :) ty all.

Back