Jeep parts.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakariki

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get a Nerf strip [ ? The palstic/ rubber strip that attaches to the front bumper] for an 84 Jeep Cherokee? I have tried the local Jeep place but was told they are no longer made. Some low life :evil: pulled it off & smash one of my spotties with it. The strip is no where to be found. I have heard there is a place in Brissie which specializes in Jeep parts but how do I find them? Please help, I have also tried ebay. No luck there either. :(

Try the online yellow pages:)

No luck there either. Email sent though. Any other ideas??

try US sites you should have more luck on there.

Yeah, I did that Bev but it is a converted left-hand drive so it's yankee. Not going to be easy to find methinks.....damn! Why do some people have to wreck other peoples stuff??? *#@X#^$s!!
Good thinking alex_c, I'll try ebay international. Postage might be a killer though!

Ring up a decent wrecker, as in one that meticulously strips cars down
and catalog's their parts to a search able database, you'll be able to just
call them and they'll know if they have it, ive used such wreckers to get
obscure parts.

I am waiting on a couple of emails. Surely there is one somewhere! No luck on ebay international either.....better luck with the spottie. I am putting that on tomorrow. One of the drawbacks with living "out of town" I guess Austy....a serious lack of decent wreckers! This will teach me for not buying a run-of-the-mill car, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back