'De-venomised' snakes ruled dangerous

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the public aren't allowed near them you'd think there would be no need for him to use venomoids.

Apart from making..him feel safer... *rolls eyes*

Last edited:
I have a response from hoser himself i will not post it on here- i really don't think it is appropriate for me to post it here (The response is in no way rude ETC i just feel its not my place to do so) i am sure you will all find it tho ;).

man i love aps, everyones just got to have a dig at everything
seriously im not standing up for ray but farout take a break you guys, get over it.
at least he is standing up and fighting what he believed unlike all you lazy people that sit in front of your computer on aps 24/7 having a dig at everything and anything you can.
well no point responding cause im outs not ganna bother reading what you all reply
so catchya

Hmmmm some mothers do have them.............................

seriously im not standing up for ray but farout take a break you guys, get over it.
at least he is standing up and fighting what he believed unlike all you lazy people that sit in front of your computer on aps 24/7 having a dig at everything and anything you can.
well no point responding cause im outs not ganna bother reading what you all reply
so catchya

That's a really stupid comment. You may have well said that there's nothing wrong with animal cruelty... I'm finding it rather hard to hold back here :lol:

You could learn something if you did a bit of research. You're seriously deluded. Then again, you're probably 13 (no offense to the intelligent 13 year olds on the forum).

so catchya
have a look at this http://www.smuggled.com/VenArt1p.htm then re think your post

That's a really stupid comment. You may have well said that there's nothing wrong with animal cruelty... I'm finding it rather hard to hold back here :lol:

You could learn something if you did a bit of research. You're seriously deluded. Then again, you're probably 13 (no offense to the intelligent 13 year olds on the forum).

i was thinking hoser in disguise or one of his work colleagues.....

I believe he doesn't just use venomoids for show's ETC, but he also explained that holding the snake by the tail “guarantees pain, suffering, broken bones” hence him using venomoids. I have not heard anything about this fact, anyone else enlighten me whether this is true or false ?.

if you look at steeve irwin things you will find that this is completely false, whenever he gets a venemous snake it's buy the tail.

Will

done my research? dont worry Ive already looked at those sits, no im not 13 by the way
also Im not saying animal cruelty is right in anyway, I am saying its good to see someone standing up for what they believe in instead of hiding behind there computer screen like alot of you people do

done my research? dont worry Ive already looked at those sits, no im not 13 by the way
also Im not saying animal cruelty is right in anyway, I am saying its good to see someone standing up for what they believe in instead of hiding behind there computer screen like alot of you people do

So if someone believes in animal cruelty and defends such acts that's okay by your books?

im not saying what they are defending is good, clearly you cant read, what i am saying is
its good he is standing up for what he believes in and doesn't sit here and type nonsense about each other all night

im not saying what they are defending is good, clearly you cant read, what i am saying is
its good he is standing up for what he believes in and doesn't sit here and type nonsense about each other all night

So obviously you haven't seen the nonsense he goes on about on his yahoo site...I believe he is a bit of a keyboard warrior himself

So obviously you haven't seen the nonsense he goes on about on his yahoo site...I believe he is a bit of a keyboard warrior himself

Nah, what Hoser does is fine, he's standing up for what he believes in :lol:

uhh but whos the one that actually backs up his keyboard nonsense by getting off his *** and trying to do something about it.
anyways I'm not going to bother replying to you anymore because I'm wasting my time, this argument will just keep going back and forth so whatever.
Im not quitting because I've got nothing else to say Im quitting because I have a life & have things to do.
So have a good night, bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back