Melbourne [vic] herp show ????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Has anyone heard, is there a herp / reptile show on in Melbourne at the showgrounds around February 2009.?...cheers solar 17

I have contacted them, waiting to hear back for date & place

Will let you know ok :)

I will be going ;)

if its on i will definatly be there i hope there is last year was great although i did come out with an empty wallet and empty bank account lol

are you going Solar17???

I asked the VHS about a month ago, still no reply...

I'm definitely there if it's on, I'm already working on my shopping list;)

Flewy.
Good luck with the VHS...I sent them an email with a question I really need an answer to over 6 weeks ago..not even a hint of a reply.
And if its on in Feb..I'll be there

A VHS phone number would be good, but then I suppose they'd have people ringing them and asking questions, can't have that now can they???

I've sent them a link to this thread, let's show them how many people would turn up

Hi all no date set as yet i'll post it as soon as we find out, or keep an eye on http://www.vhs.com.au/ as for the prices it's worth A look you can grab A bargain but I would reccomend going just for A look at some of our finest reptiles amphibs and meeting the highest members of our community, sponsers, private breeders and commercial breeders.

are the prices there cheaper than normal?

some are yes, some are normal, but the best benifit you have is being able to see the animals you buy in the flesh (or in the scale lol) and you can pick and choose and get something really special.

Its also great to see all of what people have on offer and what will be breeding in the future and they do have some real bargains there too i remember last year i got 2 x digital timers for $20 usually $20 each plus herptrader was there last year with heaps of discounts

looking forward to it already

A VHS phone number would be good, but then I suppose they'd have people ringing them and asking questions, can't have that now can they???
[/QUOTE

as far as i know the vhs is ran by volunteers with a love a reptiles but have real jobs, so when would they have time to answer peoples questions when they are trying to work???

[/QUOTE

as far as i know the vhs is ran by volunteers with a love a reptiles but have real jobs, so when would they have time to answer peoples questions when they are trying to work???

Yeah fair enough, but what's the point of having an email address as contact information if they don't intend to reply to questions sent to that address?

There are a lot of people on this forum who have "real jobs", and their love of reptiles is enough to make sure they have time to answer questions (even repetitive ones from noobs like myself)

Hi
The VHS committee has decided and began the pllanning for the 3rd VHS Reptile and Amphibian Expo at the Melbourne Showgrounds Sat 28th February, 2009. We will have a darwin Theme (khm Reptiles on Display), fantastic stalls, shops, demonstrations and of course heaps of herps for sale. So bigger and better is the aim!

email enquires [email protected]

Will keep you posted on all the events and news on the expo as we go and look forward to any feedback.

Cheers

Simon

Attachments

• banner_575x150_green.jpg
    banner_575x150_green.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 42
wicked

cant wait if its anything like the last one i'll be bringing my big wallet hehehehe

hope to see alot of ya's there hope the date dont change i just put it down as holidays lol

Im a noob to herps so this will be an awesome chance for me to learn and chat to some real experts ill be there for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back