sxr

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilwyn

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi could any body tell me how to get in touch with southern cross reptiles???? I have sent them emails on there web address but I don`t get any replies I don`t understand , I have checked the phone book but they are not listed under there trade name, I don`t know what their correct name is ??? some body must know how to contact them I HOPE. my email address is [email protected] THANKS AGAIN

You wont be able to contact them by phone I'm afraid. They usually answer emails very promptly.

I sent them an e-mail the other day and havent got a reply.
Give them time and im sure that they will reply to us.

Maybe some emails are accidently going into their junk folder or being lost on the way somewhere.

I sent them two emails over a month and half ago and still no reply.

yeah i sent an email aswell about 3 weeks ago.. still havnt gotten a reply :?

Very usual, normally they are very prompt.
Never had a problem with Simon, always back to me in a day or two.
Might have gone away for a few days..........
Give them a bit of time.

They've always been great in my experience. This is a very busy time with hatching and laying, so it may be a couple of days before they can reply.

I have done alot of business with simon and diane they are very busy people you must understand for them and many others this time of year you are flat out with all your new arrivials i'm sure they will repley just give them some time they are very nice people to deal with

Yes

they are very busy, but they usually get back to you as soon as they can

I've always had a fairly prompt reply from Diane...

They are running a business, as well as living a life... So give them some time...

Hi folks, a friend just alerted me to this post. I'm sorry to hear that some of you have had problems emailing us. As far as we know there are no problems at our end and we have answered everything over the last few weeks within about 48 hours. Perhaps the invisible cyber monster has a taste for snake tails and so has been munching our emails.

Seriously, if you are having problems then please send me a PM and I'll see if I can solve the problem with you. Also, be aware that you must not put a .au on the end of your email. When we first registered the name of our site we only registered the .com version and not the .com.au (i.e. we are www.southernxreptiles.com). I didn't realise we needed to register both. Ultimate Reptiles jumped on this opportunity and registered it for themselves even though we had been operating for a few years and now redirect any incorrectly addressed traffic with a .com.au to their web site. This also means that if you type an email with a .com.au it won't get to us. Our main address is [email protected] , Diane's email is [email protected] and mine is [email protected] .

Again sorry for any unintended inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back