A Great Score for $10! New Enclosure Coming Up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodentrancher

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Found this at the back of local Chemist. A nice Melamine shelving unit - got it for $10, so a new enclosure coming up for our Darwin Carpets. Cheers Cheryl

Attachments

• Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 92
Will post some more pics when finished. Getting some glass doors made soon. Been quoted $110 for four sliding doors including tracks. Will take a while, have to get some bucks together.

Congrats! What a bargain!! You'll get an awesome enclosure out of that for sure :)

Dimensions are height 165mm, depth 40mm and length 90mm. Depth not as big as hoped, but it will be divided in two and have only 1 python in each. Cheryl

That's a real bargain there!

I've seen some real good cabinets, cupboards and other great ex-office furniture at 'Mrs Bankrupt' on Marion Road in Adelaide. I recommend any SA people who want to make their own enclosure, to check them out!!

Are you going to seal the joins in that?

Whenever I come across a second hand bookshelf like that they back of it is always coming off... how are you going to fix that? Replace the whole back board? Drill it in?
Just curious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back