24 ft royal python lost in bondi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djfreshy

Reaction score
Was walking down to the beach yesterday when i noticed a picture of a snake on a lamp post. Went to check it out and it said that a 24 foot Royal python was lost by his owner. It warned people that are in groups of 3 or less, to stay at least 20 metres away from him, although it did describe the snake as being placid and a pet. I wonder in NPWS knows about this!

LOL how mean - taunting and scaring poor backpackers! They should be told the truth - drop-bears are far more dangerous!

how the f... Do you loose a snake that big?
And if you do, why wouldn't you look at the nearest pub. It will be there eating ripped english backparkers and kiwi's that have swam across the pond.

In that case i say wander free my huge scaley friend. Im certainly not going to miss a few hundred dirty stinky backpackers pouring into my town!

Yeah I agree, let them feed on the dirty stinky locals I say.

Reticulated python not royal!!!!

Everyone looses there retics on the bloody goldcoast:lol::lol::lol:

I think the locals need more of a sense of humour. Sounds like Bondi is the opposite of Earls Court in London, Antipodeans giving the locals a bad name :)

djfreshy,
It is obviously someone just trying to fool a few beach goers, as others have stated Royal pythons are a small species and don't attain those length's. Just a prank photo, probably of a burmese or retic off of the internet posted up on the lamp post.

I will close this thread now.

Cheers Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back