Infractions?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine says : Infractions: 0/3 (3) :shock: Confuzzle much?[/QUOTE]

Rocky,
Above means that you have 3 that haven't expired yet.......they are still active....
One more and you will be banned permanantly......until the first one expires and you will be back to 3 again....behave yourself and they will all expire and you will be back to square one...;)

Mine says : Infractions: 0/3 (3) :shock: Confuzzle much?

Rocky,
Above means that you have 3 that haven't expired yet.......they are still active....
One more and you will be banned permanantly......until the first one expires and you will be back to 3 again....behave yourself and they will all expire and you will be back to square one...;)[/quote]

:shock:. Next time if i am bad i'll give u a bearded dragon, yeah? Wait is Bribing against the rules? :S

I want to know how you can go off topic in Chit Chat?

Because this is chit chat, that is not give you the right to spoil other people topic.
If you like to talk aabout something else, you are welcome to start your own.
If is interesting and clean, people will join.

Hate to pull Slatey up here but you can also get infractions for doing ^this^ too. I got one for this today. :lol:

I don't have one for some reason. I swear all the time but it comes up as asterixes. Heh.

How do you get an infraction for swearing? No matter how hard I try, I just get those little stars.

I'm often getting "FREQUANT FLYER POINTS" been on a few APS holidays :) ..because faysey WUVS meeeeee.......and Greebo was very thoughtful too and took into account, that I needed a break aswell ........its not the drink that does it for me ......I stay away when I am PMSing .......its a hormone thing ....could be worse you guys could live with me :) :) :)

Yes I no longer come on APS after a few drinks now, I received my 1st infraction for getting a little too excited over nothing haha (a few swear words came out)
Now I have learned to come on to APS sober, and keep my gob shut:D

I have had 4 Infractions, however all have expired so I have 0 points now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back