tattooists

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilegirl_jordan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey
im in the process of makeing a design up for my arm..involes a snake n stuff.
If there any tattooists that could help.pm me please;)

Post pics up! Then everyone can put their 2 cents in :) Tattooists included.

Best to get the local tattooist to draw something up for you, or whichever tattooist you plan to go to. Otherwise a design drawn up elsewhere might be out of there league of skill, then youll be stuck with a less-than-perfect tattoo. If that makes sense.

Where u getting it done jord?
Theres a place in Wyong , i havent been but have a few friends that have tattoos from there and highly recommend

check out the illustrated man near central, (well, on elizabeth st)
shes gonna draw my beardy for my foot. :)

place was packed, stuck of disiinfectant and the artworks on the wallk were brilliant.

Mum got hers done there cos shes friends with one of the dude so she got it half price.And yeah true bout ur bro lol

Shannon at STR Wyong is the best on the Coast hands down. Would never go anywhere else after being to him. Have been to many all around OZ but he is the best i have ever seen especially on the Coast.

Shannon at STR Wyong is the best on the Coast hands down. Would never go anywhere else after being to him. Have been to many all around OZ but he is the best i have ever seen especially on the Coast.

^^ Id go there Jord

check out the illustrated man near central, (well, on elizabeth st)
shes gonna draw my beardy for my foot. :)

place was packed, stuck of disiinfectant and the artworks on the wallk were brilliant.

Keep away from the illustrated man. I, and a few mates got work there a few years ago and it is rubbish. Its patchy and has bled out. Tony Cohen( owner) is working off past reputations. His skill is failing with his eyesight and the rest of his crew are just there for the image.

Keep away from the illustrated man. I, and a few mates got work there a few years ago and it is rubbish. Its patchy and has bled out. Tony Cohen( owner) is working off past reputations. His skill is failing with his eyesight and the rest of his crew are just there for the image.

I'd be awfully careful about publicly rubbishing someone like that on this forum.Regardless of your opinion, it is still a lawful and registered business. PMing the person might be a better idea?
Remember, this is a public forum.

Hey Jordan, why don't you check out Kim & Eden's at Long Jetty, they are about the best on the coast.

I'd be awfully careful about publicly rubbishing someone like that on this forum.Regardless of your opinion, it is still a lawful and registered business. PMing the person might be a better idea?
Remember, this is a public forum.

Yeh, its a lawful and registered business. I was a customer and I was and still am very unsatisfied with the service. I'm not making up stories because its fun, I have the evidence of sub-standard work on my body and its been there for the last 7 years.

Yes, this is a public forum and this is accessable to anyone but the Illustrated Man is also in the exposure of the public eye, and as a business will be subject to both negative and positive feed back, as all businesses are.

I am giving my opinion based on ACTUAL EXPERIENCES, not second, third or fourth hand accounts. I'm sure that there has been some top work come out of there, the overall publivity speaks there...........In my case its the opposite though. If I lived in Sydney I'd have looked into retouching as I've done in other places( I might be happier then) but I'm not in Sydney.

I'm sure you've on more than one occasion spoken negatively in regards to a business in a public place..........

Thanks for your concern though;)

It's best to go straight to where you're gonna go with a few reference pics. If the tattooist can draw something up from scratch, I generally trust their needle work. =)

Yeh, its a lawful and registered business. I was a customer and I was and still am very unsatisfied with the service. I'm not making up stories because its fun, I have the evidence of sub-standard work on my body and its been there for the last 7 years.

Yes, this is a public forum and this is accessable to anyone but the Illustrated Man is also in the exposure of the public eye, and as a business will be subject to both negative and positive feed back, as all businesses are.

I am giving my opinion based on ACTUAL EXPERIENCES, not second, third or fourth hand accounts. I'm sure that there has been some top work come out of there, the overall publivity speaks there...........In my case its the opposite though. If I lived in Sydney I'd have looked into retouching as I've done in other places( I might be happier then) but I'm not in Sydney.

I'm sure you've on more than one occasion spoken negatively in regards to a business in a public place..........

Thanks for your concern though;)

While I do agree with you 100%, it's actually a forum rule that you can't give negative feedback about anyone on this site, so as soon as a moderator sees it, it's going to be deleted.

And is Tony Cohen a member of this site?

The old "If you don't have anything nice to say".....huh!!

All I'm trying to do is give someone a pre-warning before they get a permanent modification made to their body. Its not like getting a spotted when you asked for a childrens. A tattoo is there for life.....I have two sleeves, leg and back done........I've spent alot of time in the chair over the past 12 years and I feel I've gained enough knowledge to speak about it.

Before you let anyone tattoo you, ask to see recent photos of their work.

And is Tony Cohen a member of this site?

Doesn't matter whether he is or not. The rule is, you can't give negative feedback about anyone, whether they are a member of not. I learnt this the hard way a few months back when I posted a message about a store providing less than satisfactory service.

There is to be no negative feedback of sponsors, businesses that are not associated with APS (like pet shops), members of the site or other similar discussion forum on the web.

As I said, I totally agree with you and I feel that you should be able to warn others, but it's a site rule. I've also got a number of tattoos and I would hate for someone to get something they are less than happy with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back