QUICK. animal planet!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Those with foxtel......... animal planet is currently showing Jules most dangerous. he's in Australia.... with a taipan at the moment!!!!!

i was in family room with laptop you shoul have seen how fast i ran when i read this...
*turned on TV
*what what do you man foxtel isnt pluged in
*reaches behind cabinet strugling to plug something in (thats further away then arm length)
*finds chanel
*puts it on to find Ads..... oh god i missed it.. damit

Thanx for posting wish i got there in time :(

well i was gana say RUN RUN RUN RUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONEbut to late oh boo

i was in family room with laptop you shoul have seen how fast i ran when i read this...
*turned on TV
*what what do you man foxtel isnt pluged in

:lol::lol: LOL, I almost wet myself I was laughing so hard when I read this... I could imagine you bolting into the living room, turning the TV on, and Screeming 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FOXTEL ISN'T PLUGGED IN?!!!
The family ducks for cover lol.

I wish I had foxtel for these reasons.... I hate missing out on the good shows :(

oh god hes ugly... but i bet mrs stone fish thinks hes quite a catch.. haha sorry i can helpmyself this guy is hilarious with his corny jokes... haha Trouble :D

lol BAHHAi second that trouble i wish i had fox so i could watch all the god stuff i share you pain haha

it's about halfway through in SA..... will be on again, without doubt.. especially during thre night................... theyre doing the funnel web at the moment here!!!

:lol::lol: LOL, I almost wet myself I was laughing so hard when I read this... I could imagine you bolting into the living room, turning the TV on, and Screeming 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FOXTEL ISN'T PLUGGED IN?!!!
The family ducks for cover lol.

I wish I had foxtel for these reasons.... I hate missing out on the good shows :(

Can you get someone close by to tape it for you????

Knowing Foxtel, it will be repeated, and repeated, and repeated ..................... :D

If you want to see some Taipans, buy the Rob Bredl DVD on the coastal & inland,
good watching.

Going by the guide it's on again at 12pm today (SA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back