New Season Julatten B+W's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again Ad for all your help...big job; that's for sure.
Some of the B/W's you have will turn out stunning that I'm certain of; each season they only get better.
Heres a picture of two yearling's that are going to a new home soon....the developing colour is quite intense.
Defiantly a solid black and white in colouration.....look forward to seeing how these juveniles colour up.

Attachments

• Picture 3309.jpg
    Picture 3309.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 3502.jpg
    Picture 3502.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 3451.jpg
    Picture 3451.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 3455.jpg
    Picture 3455.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 105
Hey Simon,
Well on the cards to set some of these guys up there on display :)

Here is another of the bulk pics, for those of you who havent quite decided which is the hottest :D
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• Julattens2.jpg
    Julattens2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 107
Very very nice Adam
on ya Tremain,
so much pattern variations from jungles hey ?
must be why they are my favourite python species .
Good one guys

Roger

Cheers Roger, :)
all credit to Tremain of course, and patterns - yeah, got some great banding this season, as well as ocelli, a few mad stripeys,
shall be a joy to sift through them,
Cheers
Adam

Sitapython, they are very hard to photograph,
for an example, the following pics were taken in sequence - same python in the same position taken 3 seconds apart. Same sunlight etc - just different angles.
The animals are stunning and dont need photoshop to enhance them, taking the right photo at the right time can make them look very surreal though :) I can understand your thinking, and see it as a compliment to the animals and photographer :D
Cheers
Adam.

Attachments

• zIMG_5477a.jpg
    zIMG_5477a.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 116
  • zIMG_5478a.jpg
    zIMG_5478a.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 173
Thankyou everyone for the kind words; but the truth is; credit goes to the animals themselves...
I just feed and clean them.

Yawn!...there's always one; isn't there.
Three of the pictures I previously posted have been taken with a flash; nothing more.
The other shot; the animal on my hand; was taken yesterday mid morning (no flash); so looks almost spot on.
I can understand you being sceptical sitapythons; but regardless of camera flash etc;
some when at their best; really do look fake, even to the eye...the blacks really intense; and the white's quite vibrant.

To illustrate my point....
Heres another two pictures of a small yearling; the first picture I took last night (flash); the other this morning...it appears quite bright; and is quite bright.
The third picture (not mine); is of an older animal from this line; which was taken and posted by someone from this site sometime ago...
(sorry to the author; as I can't remember who?) as you can see this animal also looks quite bright; just nicer then the average;
that's jungles full stop.
Hey Ad...you dont want to send that back home do you....I miss it :lol:

Mis_gmh...there's some nicer examples of adults posted in a gallery under my user name ...hope that helps ;)

Attachments

• Picture 3530.jpg
    Picture 3530.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 3549.jpg
    Picture 3549.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Fem%20%40%2013%20months.jpg
    Fem%20%40%2013%20months.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 87
There are some very nice animals you have there Adam. And I only made the PhotoShop comment mate because I thought it was a tad rude for someone else to come in on your thread and add photos of their own animals that are yes...PhotoShoped...

Sorry indicus, but 10 years experience in the Graphic Designing industry says other wise. Can I ask what program you used or someone else used on your computer to write that fancy wording 'indicus' and those nice frames you occasionally add to your photos? Sorry, and this is my own opinion...but nothing you say will change my mind on this...

But I will agree on one thing with ya...Sometimes that Contrast Slider can be a slippery little sucker ;)

Sorry Adam, I don't mean to go off topic with your thread, but I just get a little annoyed when people aren't honest with the pics they post on here. It's bad enough with snakes being sold as something they are not, let alone pics of animals that are not true to their colour and perhaps misleading people, especially newbies into thinking they are getting a snake that glows in the dark :rolleyes:

I do however agree in giving any pic a little boost in the contrast and colour, especially when you are using a camera that is not up there with the SLR's etc. I often add a little contrast to my pics, but only to the point were it truly represents what the animal looks like in the flesh, not to the point were you've gotta wear sunglasses just to view the damn thing on here :rolleyes:

I've seen Julatten's in the flesh, and yes your photos Adam are a true representation of the b&w jungle and very nice at that, so thanks for being honest!

Last edited:
There are some very nice animals you have there Adam. And I only made the PhotoShop comment mate because I thought it was a tad rude for someone else to come in on your thread and add photos of their own animals that are yes...PhotoShoped...

Sorry indicus, but 10 years experience in the Graphic Designing industry says other wise. Can I ask what program you used or someone else used on your computer to write that fancy wording 'indicus' and those nice frames you occasionally add to your photos? Sorry, and this is my own opinion...but nothing you say will change my mind on this...

But I will agree on one thing with ya...Sometimes that Contrast Slider can be a slippery little sucker ;)

Sorry Adam, I don't mean to go off topic with your thread, but I just get a little annoyed when people aren't honest with the pics they post on here. It's bad enough with snakes being sold as something they are not, let alone pics of animals that are not true to their colour and perhaps misleading people, especially newbies into thinking they are getting a snake that glows in the dark :rolleyes:

I do however agree in giving any pic a little boost in the contrast and colour, especially when you are using a camera that is not up there with the SLR's etc. I often add a little contrast to my pics, but only to the point were it truly represents what the animal looks like in the flesh, not to the point were you've gotta wear sunglasses just to view the damn thing on here :rolleyes:

I've seen Julatten's in the flesh, and yes your photos Adam are a true representation of the b&w jungle and very nice at that, so thanks for being honest!

OMG:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back