New Season Julatten B+W's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no worries Sitapython,
just so you know, Indicus bred all these animals here, it is his lineage, I welcome his input to the thread,
he is not trying to 'outdo' my animals or anything like that. :D
He has explained to me the lengths he goes to attempting to capture their true beauty, and I believe my mate over your perception, even if you have many years in graphic design,
so we can agree to disagree and we can bury it and move on, :)

Glad you like the animals, thats the important bit :D
Cheers,
Adam

There are some very nice animals you have there Adam. And I only made the PhotoShop comment mate because I thought it was a tad rude for someone else to come in on your thread and add photos of their own animals that are yes...PhotoShoped...

Sorry indicus, but 10 years experience in the Graphic Designing industry says other wise. Can I ask what program you used or someone else used on your computer to write that fancy wording 'indicus' and those nice frames you occasionally add to your photos? Sorry, and this is my own opinion...but nothing you say will change my mind on this...

But I will agree on one thing with ya...Sometimes that Contrast Slider can be a slippery little sucker ;)

Sorry Adam, I don't mean to go off topic with your thread, but I just get a little annoyed when people aren't honest with the pics they post on here. It's bad enough with snakes being sold as something they are not, let alone pics of animals that are not true to their colour and perhaps misleading people, especially newbies into thinking they are getting a snake that glows in the dark :rolleyes:

I do however agree in giving any pic a little boost in the contrast and colour, especially when you are using a camera that is not up there with the SLR's etc. I often add a little contrast to my pics, but only to the point were it truly represents what the animal looks like in the flesh, not to the point were you've gotta wear sunglasses just to view the damn thing on here :rolleyes:

I've seen Julatten's in the flesh, and yes your photos Adam are a true representation of the b&w jungle and very nice at that, so thanks for being honest!
very humorous.the "graphic designer " is back, starting to make a habit of it on these jungle threads.
a good photographer has no need to lie about photos.if he says it hasn't been enhanced,then it hasn't .if he says it has, there is no shame in that either. photoshop is part of the photography trade and good photographers have no issues in stating that they have been enhanced.
why must these people bring a good thread down.theres an old saying"if you have nothing good to say........."
nice photos indicus
cheers
simon

'' but nothing you say will change my mind on this "

Well why bother trying....:rolleyes: 114 photo's later; cropped; with 'indicus' added.
You may have seen a few Julatten's; but obiviously nothing really nice....it shows.
The first two animals I posted are going to a member on this site soon;
I'll point this thread out to them; and we'll see whether they think it's a fair enough representation.
I've got ugly ones as well; would like to see pictures of them?
I've not had any compliants about animals i've sent to people.
After fifteen years keeping B/W's; the gig is finially up; busted by some 'mmmm' from the photo police :lol:
Another two poxy pic's; while i'm on a roll ;)

Attachments

• Picture 3525.jpg
    Picture 3525.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 08YEARLING.jpg
    08YEARLING.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 90

Well why bother trying....:rolleyes: 114 photo's later; cropped; with 'indicus' added.
You may have seen a few Julatten's; but obiviously nothing really nice....it shows.
I'll point this thread out to them; and we'll see whether they think it's a fair enough representation.
After fifteen years keeping B/W's; the gig is finially up; busted by some 'mmmm' from the photo police :lol:

nice job of pasting that newspaper in the background of the first photo and the palm leaf in the second.clearly photoshopped.the photo police will be straight onto them as well.
cheers
simon

i'll take an ugly one ;) lol

hey ad, will you be selling these?
if so what sort of prices are we looking at for singles and pairs.
thanks.

....They were from your line :lol:

And the worshipers of god follow :rolleyes:

Now now indicus, no need to get ancy, just because your b&w's are cheaper to buy than top quality b&g's nowadays ;)

And personally....I would prefer a top quality stone jungle over a julatten anyday, including the higher price tag :D

Wowwee, whats your agenda here Sitapython,

you've got a few issues by the look of things :lol:

Hopefully a mod can clean this thread up with your petty off topic rants :D

mmmmmmm, strange comments....My pair are crackers and take pride in the collection. Can't wait till they grow, I have a mad display enclosure already thought up, with the right lighting and dark background, it should show off their "true", amazing contrasting colours.

ad, as someone already said, not a bad looking lot there...you can give up the day job...lol ;)

I'll PM for prices. Good one guys, Tree they are stunning animals mate, well done!! :D

All I can say is that these are some of the best Jungle Pythons I have seen and the quality is outstanding.
I am not interested in all the talk about quality of the shots. I breed Jungles as well and know that they are difficult to photograph to show the exact colours.
A Nature Photographer friend of mine Michael Snedic who takes shots of my Pythons has given me an understanding of the difficulty involved when photographing reptiles thats all I have to say on this matter.

....They were from your line :lol:

And the worshipers of god follow :rolleyes:

Now now indicus, no need to get ancy, just because your b&w's are cheaper to buy than top quality b&g's nowadays ;)

And personally....I would prefer a top quality stone jungle over a julatten anyday, including the higher price tag :D

What seems to be your problem"sitapythons"???you remind me of someone who has had several usernames who got booted off APS each time due to causing unwanted trouble from another armchair expert.

If you know jungles as you seem to think you will know that not all are equal and far from it,all clutches of any jungle be it bg's or bw's etc all have variation.So you saw a couple that may not have been quite as good as pics that have been posted,that doesn't mean the pics have been photoshopped as many of them do look just like that,I've seen them all myself and it's mindblowing...you ave no idea.

What do Stone jungles have to do with this thread,they are an Atherton line of BG;S and crackers at that which will also throw huge variey and some never colour up at all,this is about BW's and the only "REAL TRUE BW'S" come from the highlands in Julatten with more variation appearing the more you head to Cape Trib where you still get cracker BW'S but they are different than Julatten BW's and there are some absolutely awesome Julattens around now so you should get a chance sooner or later to see some screamers yourself and realise what you have said is ridiculous!!!

Many top notch Julattens are being sold for much more than top bg's which by now other than wild looking jungles should cost no more than $5-$600 for top Krauss and Stone lines for example which are now sold according to colour and pattern etc they all used to be the same price and if you're saying the black and white Stone animals are proper bw's and better quality you're delusional,they maybe sometimes get a nice ivory,see if you can find a nice ivory adult Stone I'd love to see one,all they are is jungles that haven't coloured up,that line are bg's Simon will tell you himself and how they vary in colour!!

Nothing worse than unconstructive comments ruining a good thread"only certain ones"from ppl who clearly do not know what they are talking about.

Here's a few pics I've taken of these guys recently,it all has to do with lighting and angle etc it's near impossible capturing the true colour of many jungles no matter how hard you try,take 200 pics and use the one closest to true colour,I didn't even do that,I just put it on simple mode ,point and shoot and there you have it.I can tell you for sure the animals posted which have been said to have been photoshopped aren't.The pics of ad's look more like they are glowing than the others and as he said it's just angles and light which you should know Mr Graphic Designer are you going to tell me these ave been touched up at all?They were quick off the cuff pics with no scenery etc.

Attachments

• P1020658.jpg
    P1020658.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 62
  • P1020572.jpg
    P1020572.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 45
  • P1020559.jpg
    P1020559.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 57
  • P1020714.jpg
    P1020714.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 55
What seems to be your problem"sitapythons"???you remind me of someone who has had several usernames who got booted off APS each time due to causing unwanted trouble from another armchair expert.

If you know jungles as you seem to think you will know that not all are equal and far from it,all clutches of any jungle be it bg's or bw's etc all have variation.So you saw a couple that may not have been quite as good as pics that have been posted,that doesn't mean the pics have been photoshopped as many of them do look just like that,I've seen them all myself and it's mindblowing...you ave no idea.

What do Stone jungles have to do with this thread,they are an Atherton line of BG;S and crackers at that which will also throw huge variey and some never colour up at all,this is about BW's and the only "REAL TRUE BW'S" come from the highlands in Julatten with more variation appearing the more you head to Cape Trib where you still get cracker BW'S but they are different than Julatten BW's and there are some absolutely awesome Julattens around now so you should get a chance sooner or later to see some screamers yourself and realise what you have said is ridiculous!!!

Many top notch Julattens are being sold for much more than top bg's which by now other than wild looking jungles should cost no more than $5-$600 for top Krauss and Stone lines for example which are now sold according to colour and pattern etc they all used to be the same price and if you're saying the black and white Stone animals are proper bw's and better quality you're delusional,they maybe sometimes get a nice ivory,see if you can find a nice ivory adult Stone I'd love to see one,all they are is jungles that haven't coloured up,that line are bg's Simon will tell you himself and how they vary in colour!!

Nothing worse than unconstructive comments ruining a good thread"only certain ones"from ppl who clearly do not know what they are talking about.

Here's a few pics I've taken of these guys recently,it all has to do with lighting and angle etc it's near impossible capturing the true colour of many jungles no matter how hard you try,take 200 pics and use the one closest to true colour,I didn't even do that,I just put it on simple mode ,point and shoot and there you have it.I can tell you for sure the animals posted which have been said to have been photoshopped aren't.The pics of ad's look more like they are glowing than the others and as he said it's just angles and light which you should know Mr Graphic Designer are you going to tell me these ave been touched up at all?They were quick off the cuff pics with no scenery etc.

WOWWWW :shock: You must be bored browns :lol:

Keep em comming guys no matter what some people say they are the most stunning animals on the market. No point tryin to justify to some people that obviously have a problem.

Glad some of you enjoy B/W' jungles ...sorry Ad that your thread has deteriorated miserably; i'm a trouble maker...

'Sita pythons' as you like to call yourself these days; has had several user names in the past; haven't you mate?
Repeating myself; you've not seen a good looking B/W; simple as that.
As for B/W's being cheaper (not that i care); they like all snakes are coming down in price; partly economics;
and due to the fact myself and a few others have bred several now.
You like the B/G's; so do I; that's fine; please then go ahead and pollute a B/G thread with your limited knowledge on jungles...
Some of the readers; myself included; would just like to enjoy a B/W thread; without all the BS.
So you don't like my photo's; nor do I; I'm not a photographer; but enjoy it none the less.
Your not convinced; I wont sleep tonight; I'm devastated ;)

Last edited:
B&W

It is my understandind as a breeder of pythons that most of us experienced herpetologist with many years behind us know that these B&W Jungles as I have said before are outstanding and would have required skills with breeding them as well as experience and knowledge. It is a fact that most breeders want produce top quailiy Pythons then be able to show them -describe them to members and sell some with out all the BS! that has taken place it would be nice to read some positive comments on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back